Vests and Dresses // 26

The thing I drew is the building they are in. The right hallway is where they walk out to get officially married. The big lower room is where Hannah is and the other bigger room is where Ingrid is. They meet in the hallway.

Hannah's POV

Here I am, in a vest that Maggie and I picked out a few days ago. Im in a whirlwind of emotions now. I feel slightly nervous, over edge, but happy.

"You look amazing." Maggie says behind me, wiping away a tear.
"Aww Mags." I turn around and hug Maggie.
We break the hug. "Im just so proud of you. Really."
"Thanks Maggie." I reply back and we both smile. We embrace in another hug.
"Miss Hart? The wedding is about to begin." The supervisor says, peeking in from the door.
Maggie and I break off of the hug, but we are still holding each other. Her face seems proud.
"Go on. Make me proud." She says, sparking me an idea.
"Maggie. I want you to walk me down the aisle."
"Oh my god. Really?" She squeals in delight.
"Yeah. Let's do this." We both lock arms and we walk out of the room.

When we walk out. I see my love Ingrid in a beautiful white dress. Along with her is her friend Cat, both dressed beautifully.
"Oh my god Hannah." Ingrid says in awe.
"Oh my god Ingrid. Your dress." I say in shock.

This is Ingrid's dress fyi

This is Ingrid's dress fyi. Looks cool huh?

"I know," she replies, "Cat and I picked it out."
"The wedding will start now." The supervisor says to us.
Me and Ingrid look at each other and smile.
"Ready?" I ask.
"Ready." She replies back, and the doors open to a beautiful scenery.
Everyone in the audience stands up. Some have tears of joy, while other's faces have smiles on them.
We both start walking down the stone path with an array of flower petals falling from the unknown Japanese tree.
I feel a warm hand wrap around mine, and I look to my left. There she was again, starring at me with a glossy eye smile.
"Hey." She said.
"Hi." I replied back.
We both walk up to the priest, and I let go of her hand.
"You may sit down." He says to the audience.
"Today, we are here to come together and join Hannah Hart and Ingrid Nilsen in marriage. If anyone here who doesn't want this to happen. Say your word, and forever hold your peace."
The audience stays quiet, some sniffing into tissues.
"Ok. Do you, Hannah Hart, take Ingrid Nilsen to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asks me.
"I do." I say, looking at Ingrid.
"And do you, Ingrid Nilsen, take Hannah Hart to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
She looks at me with a smile and says ,"Yes I do."
"Good" , the priest says. "Now by the al mighty Gay God, I pronounce you wife and wife."
I grab Ingrid's hands and I pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist.
"You may now kiss."
We both lean in and attach our lips together.

...
...
...
Last two chapters coming soon