The Future Is Now

The Future Is Now

Two days before Erin's big finale concert at Madison Square Garden, she has been working nonstop to perfect every dance step, every lyric, and everything she had to do to entertain the fuck out of her fans.

After the LA birthday party debacle, Erin and Fletcher have become closer than ever. It united them more but also attracted and alerted a lot of reporters and paparazzi who have now been following Erin everywhere.

The other day, while Erin and Fletcher went out for desserts at Serendipity 3, a horde of photographers, reporters and basically the paparazzi was there to capture their every move

Then while Erin and Fletcher went out for a night on the town, they hit up PHD where they were joined by Erin's New York friends. Which included Lily, Logan, Maia, Lyle and his girlfriend and other celebrity friends as well. From the likes of Carlie Everett (New York royalty) and Freddy Davenport (son of the mayor of New York) to the likes of Bradley Walker (celebrity entrepreneur, photographer and restauranteur) and Sophie Collins (up and coming actress to watch of 2013) were among the attendees of a party hosted by Charles Paisley (award winning actor) that night. 

After taking pictures and socializing and requested by Charles, who is cousins with Erin and Lyle, nephew Stephanie and Phillip, requested Erin to sing one of her songs and brought the house down.

After performing, Erin was happy that the group of celebrity friends that were in her table respected Fletcher enough and conversed and socialized with him. Unlike the boys in LA specifically Lance and Bryan.

Erin introduces Charles to Fletcher, "Pleasure to meet you." Charles said and shook Fletcher's hand. "I am completely star struck, to be honest. I love your films." Fletcher said and Charles laughed. "Fletcher, I don't know how you handle little miss Harper over here." He said with a laugh. "She's great, she is just amazing." Fletcher gushed. "You hear that, Erin? You've got a keeper over here." Charles said. "Awe thanks. Well that's what I plan to do, keep him!" She joked and they laughed.

"Oh look who just arrived!" Charles said. "Erin, Fletcher, this is the gorgeous..." Charles gets interrupted. "Sophie Collins!" Erin screeched. "I absolutely adore your movies!" She said. "Thank you! I saw one of your concerts in LA recently! I really love your music." Sophie said. "That means so much to me." Erin said. "Anyways, I hope you guys have fun. We're gonna go back to our table. Say hi to your brother for me." Charles said and kissed Erin on the cheek and left.