Embarrasing stories

Taehyung's POV

After eating breakfast Hoseok suggested to show the others around, when we were outside I looked at everyone with a slight smile

"Again I'm really sorry for leaving like that" I said and Namjoon ruffled through my hair, messing up and I giggled

"We told you it was fine already" he said with a smile, I nodded my head and we walked towards the park where Seokjin, Hoseok and I used to hang out. I walked towards the swings and sat down on one, smiling at the memories.

"Remember when we were always fighting who were going to sit on the swing when we were kids?" I looked at Hoseok and Seokjin with a chuckle, they nodded their head with a soft laugh.

"You seriously did?" Jungkook chuckled softly and sat down on the swing next to me, I nodded

"How about you guys?" Seokjin asked and looked at Namjoon

"Well we were on a camping trip with my parents and Yoongi's parents when-" Namjoon was cut of by Jimin's hands covering his mouth, we looked at him while Jungkook and Yoongi held their laughter

"Nothing, nothing at all" Jimin said fastly and glared at Namjoon, once Yoongi stopped laughing he whispered something in jungkook's ear and Jungkook nodded his head as he grabbed Jimin's hands.

"Continue Namjoon-hyung" Jungkook said with a devilish smile, Jimin trying to get free

"Alright, like I said we were camping when the four of us went out for a walk over the mountains, when we were having a break we were joking around a bit and Jimin wanted to take a sip of his bottle of water but Jungkook suddenly scared him and he dropped his bottle of water over his pants" Namjoon chuckled at the memory while Jimin still tried to get free, Yoongi helping Jungkook to hold him back "the water got all over his pants and it looked like he peed in his pants" Namjoon said as he laughed and Jungkook and Yoongi freed Jimin who was now red of embarrassment.

"Stop laughing!" Jimin said and slapped Namjoon a few times.

"Sorry sorry" he said as he stopped laughing but still smiled.

"That's reminds me of a funny story too" Seokjin chuckled softly "remember, Hoseok" he said and looked at him, Hoseok nodded his head with a light smirk

"Owh yeah" he said, I looked at them curiously

"What?" I asked curiously

"Don't you remember Taehyung? When we had a sleep over at my house?" Seokjin asked with a light smirk as I shook my head "really? I thought you would remember it the best of all three of us" I heard Hoseok chuckling softly

"Now I'm curious" Yoongi said as he leaned on Namjoon

"Alright well we were having a sleepover at my house, Taehyung was around 8 years old, Hoseok was 9 years old and I was 11 years old, we were alone at night and since Hoseok insisted on watching a horror movie so I sneaked one in my room and we watched it. At the end of the movie we decided to sleep, me and Hoseok both thought it wasn't really scary at all and Taehyung said he wasn't too but the next morning Taehyung hadn't slept at all and well he really did pee in his pants" Seokjin said, once I remembered that story and blushed lightly from embarrassment, the rest simply chuckled softly.

After telling embarrassing stories we went to the mall and I looked around "where are we going?" I asked as I looked at Seokjin

"How about the arcade?" He asked and I nodded my head as we walked towards the arcade and I went to a random game as I started to play

Jungkook's POV

Once we walked into the arcade and Taehyung was already busy playing games Seokjin pulled me back "make sure Taehyung keeps playing games until we're back, we're gonna buy some decorations for the party and things like that" he whispered in my ear, I nodded my head and walked towards Taehyung as they left with a slight smile on my lip.

"You're doing great Tae" I said as I watched him game with a soft chuckle, he smiled

"Thanks Jungkook" he said, once he finished he got top score and smiled. We went to a lot of different games and Taehyung also won a big teddy bear "I think I'm gonna call him Kookie" he chuckled softly and I blushed lightly with a smile.

"Awh what a honor" I said softly and looked around as I noticed the others came back, I ran over to them when Taehyung was distracted by another game "how did it go?" I asked and looked at them, they held up the bags and smiled "now hurry up and put everything in car before Tae notices you" I said and pushed them out of the arcade and they walked towards the car, Taehyung didn't notice them luckely.

Once back in Seokjin's appartment it was already dinner time so Seokjin fastly started with making dinner, Hoseok went gaming with Namjoon and Jimin, Yoongi was sleeping on the couch and since there was only a chair left Taehyung sat down on the chair and pulled me on his lap, both of us blushing lightly.

When Seokjin walked to us to tell us dinner was ready he smiled at the sight of Taehyung and me then he walked over to us, waking Yoongi up "dinner is ready so quit your game, wake up and go to the dinner table or you'll go to bed without food" he said as he walked back to the kitchen to get the food.

Once we were all sitting and eating I smiled, the food was delicious and everybody was eating happily.

After watching a few movies we went to sleep, all of us sleeping peacefully.

The next morning after we all woke up Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung and I packed our stuff since we had to go pretty soon. After breakfast Seokjin and Hoseok walked with us to the train station, Taehyung hugged them

"I'll see you guys some day again" he said

"Make sure to keep in touch" Hoseok said and hugged back, Seokjin nodded his head and also hugged back

"Have a safe trip Taehyung" Seokjin said as he let go, Taehyung nodded and smiled "and you guys take good care of Taehyung" Seokjin smiled and petted Taehyung's head, we nodded our head with a smile.

On our way home we talked a bit, when we reached our destination we all got out of the train and looked at each other

"How about we hang out a little longer?" Namjoon asked, all of us agreed except Taehyung

"Sorry guys, I have some things to do at home" he said and waved before walking off

"I wonder what he has to do" Yoongi said and we all nodded our heads.