Chapter 1

Hannah POV

I was on a flight heading over to Korea, hopefully living with my friend Lucy, she's been my best friend as far as I could remember in fact, she's my only friend.

You see I've read many fairy tales and stories about friendship and love and to be perfectly honest I'm not interested getting hurt of in throbbing pain in my chest. I've already had enough of that, but I'm if I liked someone I may try to be friends I suppose, nothing too friendly but aquatinted.

Anyway, I had basically given up trying to live with my parents, both as stupid as the other, you are probably thinking ' damn this girl has no heart ' well my grandmother told me never to let anyone inferior you without your consent. My parents were doing just that. Pressuring me about schools and about making friends. Learning is incredibly easy for me, school, with the people and two faced whores is tricky. Fitting in for me is like trying to make a piece of ice not melt when its in fire, impossible. It least this is what I thought they would be like... I can't remember anything from my childhood, not even my parents...

The reason for me moving was after a fire...my whole family were over to celebrate my mums birthday and a fire happened...im not going into detail but it was horrible...im not a cold hearted person I just don't take shit from anyone. Plus I'm kinda shy so of course I'm gonna be a bit you
Know different or whatever

I Arrive and waited in the terminal waiting for her to pick me up, I waited, watching the people walk by me like I was some sort of wall or shadow but I've always been this way, I'm not one for making friends.

"hannah" Lucy shouted over waving, she was indeed a beautiful women, short black hair with brown gleaming eyes, she was gorgeous.

"Lucy so glad to see u again after so long" I smiled weakly, she hugged me.

"I know right like honestly I've missed you girl" she pulled away smiling widely. "come on the boys volunteered to meet you, I said no but they tagged along, like they might like you" she nudged me, winking.

"oh please they wouldn't care if I had a hunchback and a crocked eye, they would still like me, I mean, I would hope so" I said walking with her linking arms since she insisted.

"oh sweetie. You think is like as in friend of that's cute come on" I gave her a confused look before we both walked out and I was greeted with a white van with excited boys in it. Jesus Christ why? Why are they so hyper its 12 at night.

"Hannah meet GOT7" she said gesturing to the boys who then lined up still hyper.

"GOT7? Got 7 what? Apple? Oh 7 boys right, hannah" I smiled holding out my Hand to one with a red fringe who then turned and hugged me everyone laughed and I gave a throaty chuckle. And continued meeting the boys, they were so lovely and kind until the last boy who leaned on the Van not as Eger to meet me as the others were.

His hood was up and his head down, he looked fit as in muscular fit, his brown hair was showing underneath his hood. He was handsome yet in a mysterious fashion. He then looked up and saw me, his eyes grew wider, then I think I must be a bit jet lagged but his eyes changed to a crimson red then back to his own colourtook me back as its unusual for that to happen.

"...mate..." he whispered, I heard it but the others I don't think did, but soon he was back to his self before that. I just ignored it.

"Hannah this is my brother mark" he gave me a faint smile and held out his hand. Ah finally a hand shake. Still this hand shake felt like a ghost was moving his hand making him, almost forcing himself to. But I suppose I do things I'm forced to do like me being here.

"pleasure" I took it giving him the same expression he did to me.

"no all mine" he let go and the others looked annoyed and frustrated. Well that's there problems not mine.