Chapter 18

Hannah POV

I had Lucy round since the boys were out hunting, it was a half day on Friday, I'm not sure why but the school thought it would be a nice gesture. So me and Lucy were here and the boys hunting.

"what do you think Lucy?" I asked twirling in my dress that I had ordered.

"oh my! Are you Hannah young?! Who the fuck are you!" she said jumping up off the bed and holding my shoulders.

"yes this is Hannah you weirdo" I smile pushing her aside slightly, looking in the mirror, its true it's like its not me, I would never wear anything like this.

"Hannah you look gorgeous girl" she smiled I could see her in the mirror.

"yeah I think so too, do you think Mark will? And the posh toties?" I giggled.

"of course and if they don't they are blind! And need some attention on there eyes"

"yeah good point, unzip me?" I say standing back holding my hair for her to undo the zip at the back.

"yeah... You know what I don't get?"

"what's that?" I say taking my dress off and started getting changed.

"why air would ask you"

"join the club, we have no idea either, we are guessing that it was easier to ask me than someone else"

"hmm I'm not convinced... What did he call you again?"

"Yuki... What does that even mean?"

"its a name I think..."

"yeah but like oh never mind "

"nah explain" I sighed and jumped on the bed facing her, crossing my legs.

"why did he call me Yuki? Its a name but why call me it?"

"maybe its not a name but a word meaning beautiful"

"yeah yeah you and your weird thoughts again"

"only a suggestion geeze" we laughed and then Lucy's phone buzzed.

"hello?... Hmmm... Yeah I'm coming... Shut up I am..." she hung up, followed By a heavy sigh.

"everything okay?"

"yeah just youngjae wanting me to grab something from the store... We ran out of a few things., Ill be back in 5, order pizza?"

"yeah if you not back in 20 minutes no pizza for you "

"fine fine! See ya soon, you can't have pizza though" she said.

"I won't order any then" I warned, crossing my arms and smirking.

"okay okay! I'm hurrying" she said rushing to get her shoes on and out of the door. I chuckled and lay on my bed.

"20 minutes?... Think ill nap after I ordered" once I ordered Lucy's pizza I lay in bed and closed my eyes.

But I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched, like, a pair of eyes was on me like a demon. Its probably just me being stupid.

Air POV

Mark was out with his idiot friends which gave me a chance to break in. Not difficult. I walked in and could see it was messy, untidy fools.

I looked in all of the rooms to finally find Marks room. Clean which was like him, since he was a foolish boy he had always kept things clean. Our blood line may have been wolfs but I was soon turned into a vampire, which was similarly to mark, we both ran away. I knew what he felt was horrible, I had experienced it myself...