xlix

10:45 PM

" This is the story of The Man and The Woman:

The man walked into the library. When the man looked up he saw the woman and instantly a smile was on his face.

'Hi, love!' the man said while flashing back to that one cold day.

The woman had been complaining that she was cold every five minutes. The natural thing the man would do was say, suck it up, but he decided to give the woman his jacket. His friends decided to tease him about liking the woman, but he never let that get to him.

Well along the way the man started talking to her. Finally after many dates and late-night kisses, the man gave in and proposed.

Now looking at the love of his life - who he is mad at because she won't give him his jacket back - he looks to the future. Hoping it is as bright as her smile. The end."

"How is it?"

"I like it, why did you write it?"

"Well.... you see its about my friends. They never got married but still I thought it was cute."

"Wait really?"

"Yupiroonie "

"I hope our story is like that, but without the whole jacket thing."

"I do too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone its Liz, I kinda wrote this chapter behind Tera's back, so Sssshhhhhh its a secret.

Tell me whatcha think about the man and the woman story?

Then if ya wanna ask me ~Liz~ any questions, I'll answer anything.

Our friend redstorm2020 wrote it for us as a joke.