Chapter 3

"Grace, can you stay with grandma tonight please baby?" Connie asked as she began to calm down.
"why?" Grace asked.
"Because my head hurts sweetie, I need to get checked out and I won't be able to look after you properly, I'm sorry" she said.
"It's ok mummy, I'm just glad you're ok" Grace said.
"Thank you, can you ring grandma and ask her to come and get you please?" she asked.
Grace nodded, "go and get checked out mum" she said as she got her phone out.
Connie smiled, "thank you sweetheart" she said before walking out and making her way over to cubicals.

Charlie followed her in and began to stery strip the small cut on her jawline then examined her nose and head.
"Has jacob been examined?" she asked.
"Cal's just finishing up with him. After this morning I'm suprised you care" Charlie said.
Connie sighed, "I never ended it. It was all faked for Grace, she told me I had to end it or she would go back to Sam. I couldn't let that happen but I couldn't lose him either so I lied. Me and Jacob are still together" she explained.
Charlie smiled, "good, I'd hate to see you let a good thing go to waste" he said.
"Mummy, grandmas outside" Grace said as she pulled back the curtain.
"Ok sweetheart, I'll see you tomorrow and thank her for having you for me ok?" she said.
Grace nodded and hugged her, "I love you" she said.
"Love you too Grace" Connie replied.

Grace left then a few minutes Jacob pulled back the curtain.
"Can I have a word?" he asked,
Connie stood up and threw herself into his arms, "I love you" she said.
Jacob held her tightly and kissed the side of her head, "I love you too sweetcheeks" he said.
"Take her home Jacob, she needs you. Grace is staying with her grandmother" Charlie said.
"Thanks Charlie, let's get you home baby. I'll wait in my car for you, I know you don't want anyone knowing we are still together" Jacob said.
"Thank you" Connie replied as she released him.
He smiled and walked out leaving Connie with Charlie.
"He really does make you happy doesn't he?" Charlie asked.
"More than anyone could ever know" Connie told him.

She left a few minutes later then went to get her stuff from her office before heading outside to Jacob's car.
She climbed in then instantly he leaned over and kissed her passionately.
Connie kissed him back, her arms around his neck and her tounge in his mouth until they needed to pull away for air.
He stroked her cheek gently, "I was so scared I was going to lose you Connie, that we were going to die in there" he said.
Connie smiled weakly, "you can't get rid of me that easily muscles" she said.
"I hope not" Jacob said as he started the engine.

He drove back to Connie's with his hand resting on her thigh then pulled up outside her house.
"Wait here" he said then he got out and ran round her side.
Connie looked at him in confusion but still he picked her up and carried her up the path.
"Jacob I can walk you know, and you were trapped down there too" she said.
"I know but I'm looking after my lady" he grinned at her.
He carried her inside then placed her on the couch but she grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him from on top of her.
Instantly Connie's lips were on Jacob's kissing him like her lips depended on it whilst she pulled his shirt up.

"Someone's eager" he said against her lips.
"I need you, I need you to make me forget it all. I need to feel you and know you're still mine" she told him.
"I'll always be yours sweetcheeks" Jacob said as he caressed her cheeks and began kissing her again.
They removed their clothes slowly, taking in every inch of each other's body.
Jacob slowly pushed into Connie, her back arched and her goosebumps coated her skin.
His lips slowly trailed along her neck, her nails scraping down his back as erotic moans poured from their mouths with every thrust.

"Oh Jacob, mmm" Connie moaned as she tightened around him.
His breathing became irratic then he groaned loudly as he released inside of her. Sending Connie over the edge causing her to come around him.
He pulled out and laid down next to her, both of them catching their breath smiling to each other.
Connie rested her head on his chest and pulled a blanket up from the end of the couch.
"I love you baby" Jacob said before pressing a kiss to her temple.
"I love you too muscles" she replied.