Chapter 1: The beginning of PruCan

~~~~~~Matthew's P.O.V.~~~~~~

It was another world meeting and Alfred claiming to be a hero, papa Francis trying to get daddy Arthur to be with him, Ludwig frustrated with everyone, also everyone getting in a fight with everyone, and me not being noticed. Until I saw a pair of red ruby eyes glaring at me I had never seen him in any of the meetings before this man had silver white hair that was like the fresh snow in winter, red glowing eyes that made you fall in them, and a litlle yellow bird sitting on his head I thought it was kind of cute .

Another end of another meeting not being noticed and I was walking besides Alfred while holding my little polar bear when something pulled me by the arm and dropped Mr.Kumawatever I looked at who it was he was the one that was looking at me during the meeting.

"Vell I finally get to see you mein little Birdie" he said with a very noticeable smirk I started to blush a bright crimson red, he came in closer to my face only inches away from our lips touching then millimeters away until we heard a deep voice coming from behind us.

"Was zum teuful bruder?! Gilbert du idioten" it was Ludwig I didn't understand what he was saying at all except the name Gilbert guessing that was his name.

"Was konnen ich nicht sein mit mein Volgelchen?"

"Sag dass es dir leid tut"Ludwig said to his brother and smaked him in the back of the head I stared at both of them confused.

"I'm sorry for nearly' raping' you ."

Ludwig walked to me and apologized for his brother's behavior and then Alfred came from behind me and put an arm around my shoulder. "Hey little bro so your going to hang out with Germany and Prussia?" I faced Alfred and looked back at the man named Gilbert and answered "well brother I was going home with you and-" I then was cut off by him "well Alfred I'll take him home". Alfred just nodded and walked away"later dudes and thanks again Gil for taking my little bro home" and me frustrated with him so I just sighted and walked with the man to my house.

~~~~ 30 minutes later~~~~

As we walked to my house we started to talk and we introduced each other. When we got to the front of the house I smiled at him.

"Well this is where I live and thank you again for walking me home Prussia" I said to him.

"Ja, willkommen and also dont call me Prussia zhe awesome me doesn't like being called like that by mein Birdie, just call me Gilbert or Gil" I just nodded an okay ".....so um I should get going before Ludwig kicks my ass, later Canada" he started to walk off and I couldn't help but look at his perfect round ass.

"Um Gil....." he turned around ".....I wondered if you wanted to stay I mean its getting late and it can be dangerous at night. "

He then walked over to me and I waited for an answer.

I pleaded he said yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so what do you think of the first chapter good, bad, or just I'm not so good at writing fan fic's .So yeah the next chapter will be a little more interesting if you know what I mean ~Kesesesesese~