Chapter. 17

Garroth was watching me and Aaron through the window and it mad us uncomfortable so I opened the window. I look Garroth in the eyes and almost kissed him but I backed away and pushed him out the window!
HAHAHAHAHA GARROTH YOU HAD THAT COMING!!! GOOD ONE APH!!! Aaron yelled so hard I thought of a good plan for him
Aaron's pov
Aphmau came closer to me and pulled me closer we where about to kiss until she pushed me out the window as well! AHHHHHH APHMAU!!!!! Aaron yelled. HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAD THAT ONE AARON!!! Garroth screamed and and Aaron came running to him and he chased him around.
I was in my bed reading aarmau fanfics when Aaron and Garroth come in and start to tickle me. AHHHHH NO IM TO TICKLISH I CANT BREATH!!!! I yell and start to turn purple. Garroth Aaron back off! I turn to my lady Irene form and scare Garroth off. Aaron on the other hand comes up and kisses me and I wrap my wings around him and start to kiss back. we kissed for about 5 seconds and I said. Do you want to watch a movie?!?! "uhhh sure but I at least get one more kiss before the night is over ok!" ok I said and we started to watch frozen!

hey I'm sorry this is short but another will come out tomorrow!
word count: 236