Chapter 1

I'm on my bed ready a book Ms. Rain got me called Paper Towns it's really good. Someone opened the door and said "Kendall we have people coming go ahead and get ready." I nodded and got up and got dressed. I brushed me teeth and did my make up and went downstairs and waited for people to show up. I learned that I shouldn't give my hopes up on being adopted so I just sit there and read my book.

    "And this is Kendall." I looked up from my book and looked at them one had a lip ring, one looked like he would lose his hair soon, the other looked Asian and the last one looked normal. I put my book up and stood up and said "Um..Hi?"

"Ello love, how are you?" The one with the lip ring said.

I said "Um, i'm good, how about you?"    

He said "I'm doing great thanks for asking. I like your shirt their a good band. Oh and my name is Luke, that's Calum, Ashton, Michael ." I nodded and looked around like the awkward person I am. Luke said "It was nice meeting you." I softly smiled and said "Same." They walked away and I sat down and thought i'm so awkward they will never adopt me. I started to read the book again.

  Ms. Rain walked in and yelled "YOU'RE GETTING ADOPTED!" I shot up and had a huge smile on my face and I said "Who?" She replied "Those nice four young men. go and get your things, they are signing the paper work." I nodded and went to my room and got my book bag and put my stuff in it and walked downstairs and saw the boys again I said "Hey." They all smiled and Ashton said "Are you ready to go?" I nodded and we walked to the car it was Ashton and Michael in the front then me, Luke, and Calum in the back. I said "Who is my dad?"

Calum chirped "ME!"

I giggled and looked out the window till we arrived to my new home. In a few minutes I fell asleep.

Hey Hey hey i'm Hailey and comment if you would like to date one of the boys walp

peace out thug pugs !!!!!!

Adopted by 5 Seconds of summerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara