Chapter 2

I felt someone wake me up I opened up my eyes and Michael said "We're home now."

I nodded and got my bag and got out and followed the boys to the house let me say holy fucking shit. They look at me and I said "did I say that out loud?" They nodded and I blushed.

"Do you want to see your room?" Calum said.

I nodded my head and he showed me the way. OMG! I love it. I have a huge smile on my face this is the best thing ever. I go in and see a laptop and a phone?! I picked it up and looked at it and put it down. Calum chuckled and said "That's for you Alex."

I said "Thanks." I kept on looking around the room

Calum said "come down when you are ready. We are having pizza." I nodded and he walked out and shut the door. I get the phone and download kik, instagram, twitter, snapchat, and vine.

I finished setting up my phone and went downstairs with the boys. They are playing a game I have no idea what it was. I said "hey?" They looked over at me.

Calum said "yeah?"

I said "Trying not to be rude but I have cheer practice after school tomorrow." They looked at me weird I have no idea why though.

Luke said "you do cheer?" I nodded in response

"But you have a awesome taste in music most of them listen to girly stuff." I looked really annoyed, is he really labeling me right now. I'm  not popular yes i'm on the cheer team only because i'm flexible and the other girls are not and I get bullied for being in a club.

I said "And? I can have a good taste in music and be on the cheer team. One thing I hate the most is labeling. I'm not like normal cheerleaders I know that. It sucks being in a club that everyone picks on you. I'm in Glee club that's why I get bullied but the cheer team needs me so I had to quite Glee." I looked around and they all had their mouths wide open.

Calum said "That's the most words you used today." They laughed I tried not to but I did as well

                                                     * Later that night *

We just finished dinner and I said "I'm going to bed now." They all said good night.

I went to my room and put on my joggers and my cheer shirt and put on All Time Low and went to bed.