1

"Good morning Beacon Hills. It's going to be a wonderful friday!" Derek wakes with a huff. The radio host can't be this happy in the morning I thought. "The Alpha Pack strikes again. And our very own Stiles Stilinski playing and singing his heart out. If you missed it, then you better be at the next gig, Stiles himself says it was going to be a good one." Derek growls as he gets out of bed. School is too early and I stayed up way later then I thought.

*

Stiles wakes up with a grunt on Friday morning. The first Friday of the new school year. I'm finally Senior baby, and it's going to be great.

Last night was one of the longest nights of my life. My band the, Alpha Pack, played at one of the new clubs in Beacon Hills. We played all night, and I sang my heart out. I hit my drums with more emotion than ever.

The whole high school snuck in, to see us play. Scott on the guitar, Isaac on the base, Allison on the keyboard, and of course Stiles at the drums and the mike, along with Lydia who sings and plays a tambourine when she's not managing.

After the show many of the college students swarmed the stage and asked for their autographs. We signed paper, phone cases, faces, arms, and even boobs all night. I finally got home around three in the morning. Collapsed on my bed without taking my shoes off.

Now I wake up with a grunt, when I hear something hitting my window. Making my way to the window with  half closed eyes; I can feel my hair sticking up in all directions, and my clothes now wrinkled and sticking to my body with old sweat.

Getting to the window I find Derek holding a white board. "Hey rock start, school starts in ten." I can feel my eyes go big, finally taking in Derek.

Wearing a Dodgers Baseball jersey and khaki pant. White vans to sported in his feet, his backpack slung over his shoulder. Not his usual outfit, but it looks good on him either way.

Stiles hurries to find his whiteboard hidden under a pile of dirty clothes, and quickly writes "shit". Slamming the board against the window, I run off to jump in the shower.

It takes me five minute to shower, scrubbing off all the sweat from last night, and washing the hair spray out of my hair. Jumping out I run my hand through my wet hair to let it dry crazy and natural. Just the way I like it. Running to my closet I puts on black jeans, gray Henley, a blue jean jacket, and black boats. I pull the Mets hat out from under my bed and place it in my head. Let's see how Derek likes that.

Grabbing my keys, wallet, backpack, and skateboard as I run down the stairs and out the door. From the sight in the driveway, his dad is already at the station.

Stiles arrives at school fifteen minutes late in his old baby blue jeep. Not caring to take off my sunglasses, I slinging my backpack over my shoulder and role my skateboard on the ground and jumps on. Rolling through the hallways ignoring teachers yelling, I ride right through the door of my Chemistry class where Mr. Harrison is teaching.

"Mr. Stilinski it's always a pleasure to see you first thing the morning. And get off that death board and sit down."

"Really? I hate seeing you in the morning." I take my set right next to Scott, who has his head down, with drool coming out of his mouth, sleeping.

The chem teacher just growls. "Mr. Stilinski if you would be so kind as to wake up you friend."

"Awww, can you see that poor little Scotty is tried. He played really hard last night, I think he deserves to sleep through your boring class." I snap back. Mr. Harrison is satan's spawn.

"Mr. Stilinski I don't care if he is tired from playing last night in your stupid band. Wake him up!"

"Why, Teach! How did you know we played last night? We could have just practiced late." I pause. Then make a fake gasping noise. "Are you the weirdo who send us fan mail." I give him a smirk when he glares at me with evil eyes. Every student in the class sinkers into their hands.