5

"Stiles Stilinski is the one and only person I know who is a well rounded musician. Last night had to be one of the most fun, deep feeling concerts( yes I called it a concert, not a gig) I have ever been to. Stiles and his band(The Alpha Pack) played all their personal favorite. The songs vary from love songs to alternative to rock folk. Stiles by himself played not only his personal favorite and what he's known best for the drums, but he also played the grand piano and acoustic guitar. Ladies and Gentlemen I know that in the future The Alpha Pack will be playing for millions, everyone wait and see. In other news....." Derek turns and smiles at Stiles who is sitting and eating breakfast not paying attention to the local news. "Stop smiling like that, I've already had everyone text me about it." Stiles does look from his food. "Why aren't you excited? You played great last night. You deserve compliments like that." He breaths out a sigh and shakes his head. "I just feel like it's more pressure. I can't let anyone down now. Everyone one is expecting me and the band to go fare. What happens if we crash and burn?" I give him a small soft smile. "Then you don't go fare. You'll succeed in something else. How cares?" 

Stiles look up at me with his spoon in his mouth. He's eyes have a glow in them that I don't understand. "But it wasn't just me. It was also Scott, Allison, and Issac with Lydia. I'm not the only one in the band." He says after he takes his spoon out of his mouth. "And that right there is what makes you a great band mate, and a great friend." Stiles just snorts into his milk. "You need to the k about yourself once in a while." I tell as I stand to but both of your bowls in the sink. "I feel like that's all I've been doing lately." He whispers when my backs turned. I get the feel like I'm not suppose to hear it. 

"What are you doing today." I change the subject as I turn around. "I don't know. Probably try to convince my dad I'm not a failure."

"Stiles--"

"Stop! I'm not in the mood. Between you and Scott I feel like it should be drilled in my head already. But we both know I need to here it from my father."   

"Come on, lets go back to bed." I put out my hadn't for him to take. As he takes my hand he says, "Why Derek if you wanted to get me to bed all you had to do is ask." I hope he doesn't see the blush that brushes over my cheeks. "That's exactly what I did." I say as I lead us up to stairs. Stiles walks behind me laughing. We both fall onto Stiles' bed and just lay there staring up at the ceiling.       

The silence makes my head spin and I get this over whelming feeling to tell Stiles how I feel. In this moment I can feel the crushing weight on my chest. I turn my head to face Stiles only to have him stare back at me. "Stiles I..." "I want to sing you this song I've been practicing. It's been my favorite song for days." He gets up and disappointment feels the chest along with the weight.  I watch as he sits at his keyboard. "Okay it's called Piano Song by Milky Chance. Did I ever tell you they're my favorite band, probably not because I have a lot of favorite bands."

"Stiles his you take you meds?"

"No. Any ways here we go." He starts to play the piano and a nice pass that anyone can keep up with. Then he starts sing. He's deep raspy voice fills the room. 

I want you to simmer down

Let it of, just wasting come

I was listening to the crooked sound

You're asking me. I don't ever crow

I'm just trying to turn it into the blue

Is it something that we have to found

Out of nothing on a fragile ground

It's hard to understand what Stiles is saying or what he means. I'll have to look it up later. When the song ends Stiles doesn't turn to me or look up from his keyboard. Stiles body language and the way he's been acting all morning is starting to worry me. I get up from the bed and move to place my hand on his shoulder. "Stiles, what's going on?" He doesn't turn to me but he does place he's hand over my and squeeze. "I'm just having a low day. You can go if you want. I probably won't being doing anything today." That worries me more and I get the feeling he's not telling me all of it. "Stiles..?" He finally turn to me. He's eyes are red and he has tears that haven't fallen yet. "I've been having a lot of bad days. More then the good ones. I'm tired all the time, and I just want to be alone. I have energy to do anything. I have no more passion. And it doesn't help that my dad isn't talking to me or when he does all he says to me is 'how I'm going to support myself?'. Derek I'm tired of putting on the face that I'm okay. I'm tired. I'm tried of feeling alone. I'm tired." He voice cracks at the end, he's tears are down his face, and his body is in my arms. 

"You're not alone. I will always be here. I will never leave you. I need you to know that you are the most important person in my life. You always will be." Stiles stairs up at me.

"Derek..?"

"I shouldn't be telling you with right now. But... Stiles you are the best thing to happen to me. You are the only person I want to see who I wake up. I want to know how you are feeling. I want to take care of you. I want to be with you. I want to fight for you. I want to watch you play the drums or whatever on the stage and at home. I want you to be okay."

"Der..."

"No let me finish. Even if you aren't okay with this I will still be here for you. I will still do anything for you. You're my best friend and I won't loss you over my stupid timing and my stupid words..." All of a sudden there are lips on my. Warm, soft lips that I've been dreaming about. Stiles pulls away first and our foreheads come together. "If you would have let me spoken I would have told you that all of that sounds amazing." I down let him say anymore. I claim his mouth and lower him down onto the bed. 

We spent the whole day kissing and relaxing. 

*

NOT EDITED!!

I feel like I should tell you where I've been...but I'm not going to.