4

The coffee house was packed. People were shoulder to shoulder standing in the back. If you were a lucky one, like me, who got here three hours early, you can sit in the five rows of chairs they have set up. I'm sitting in the third row right in front of Stiles's mat black drums. A sign that says in bold red lettering "Alpha Pack." Hangs behind the stage.

Stiles asked me help set up for the show. The stage wasn't like a normal setup. The Drums were pulled right up front, but a mic and stand, stands in front of the drums. Sitting on a foot and half platform higher than the stage. The stage itself is four feet of the original floor. Allison's keyboard was to the stage left and Scott and Isaac's guitar and bass were to stage right. A grand piano(God that was hard to get in) sits in front of Scott and Isaac on the floor. There as a box of instruments next to Allison's board. Full of tambourines, triangles, one violin, one harmonica, and one trumpet.

The coffee house has a fun and calming environment when this many people aren't packed in. There are doors hanging from the ceiling and some drilled into the walls. The rest of the walls are covered in locals art prices. The smell of coffee, pastries, and different smells of people perfume waft through the air.

Ten minutes before show time the crowd gets even more excited. Scott and Isaac are on stage tuning the instruments, Allison is talking to a kid I've only seen twice in school and the head choir singer, and Lydia is talking to Danny, Stiles nowhere in sight. The band is dressed mixed between hipster, hob, and 80's. You would think with these thing put together is would look bad, but the "pack" looks oddly good.

Three minutes to go the band is in stage getting everything ready last minutes. Everyone besides Stiles.

The lights dim and there still no sign of Stiles. I hear whispers asking where he is. The lights flash. Then the room goes pitch black, the only light comes from the crack under the curtains. The sound of a wolf howls over the mainly speakers around the room. The sound of shoes walking on the stage draws everyone's attention, but no one can see anything. The wolf howls again. The lights flash brightly on. There standing in front of the mic is Stiles. The crowd goes wild.

Stiles is wear as what I would describe as an exact outfight Duckie would wear in the movie Pretty in Pink. He is wearing everything down to the sunglasses that shade is eyes, the black hat on his head, and the white worn shoes on his feet. Only thing different is Stiles has a mic attached to his ear making it easier to sing while playing drums.

Stiles looks the Allison to his right, and Scott and Isaac to his left. All three nod their heads. Without a word Stiles makes his way behind the drums.

Stiles grabs his sticks and Scott picks up his guitar and Isaac his base. Allison goes to turn on the right settings on her keyboard.

Allison presses a few keys making shaky yet smooth sounds. Then all of a sounded she plays the low keys creating a dark tune.

"I see a bad moon rising."

Stiles voice is deep and raspy as he sing into the mic. The crowd goes crazy recognizing the song.

"I see trouble on its way."

Allison plays the low keys, Isaac plays soft cord on his base.

"I see earthquakes and lightning."

"I see bad times today."

Isaac base tunes become darker and louder, as Allison's stay the same.