Ch.1

A P H M A U

(Mk so basically this is waaaaaaay back when Aphmau was still Lord, and Levin was still a wittle baby)

I sat at the docks. I was just chilling, relaxing. Until I heard footsteps running towards me. I tensed up a bit and looked around. It was Castor just great. But he wasn't wearing the "Chicken Shamen Costume". "Chicken Shamen?" I yelled across the beach. Once Castor got close enough he responded "Can you please not call me that." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "What do you want Castor?" I asked. "I want to go back... To them." I just stared at him. Without responding I looked out to the ocean.

"NOT COOL STEVEN!!!" Sly yelled while he pushed Steven into the ocean. The whole day started off by going to the promise lands, having a picnic, and finding a spooky door. Now where in the middle of nowhere in the ocean on "Black Reality Material" Steven flew up out of the water. "I didn't do anythin!!" Steven retorted. I just took a seat and laughed at them fighting. "You know what Steven, I hope your butt just appears in your mouth." I tried to laugh silently because of Sly's kindergarten threat, I definitely failed at that. After a few threats were exchanged we flew our way back to The Hall. Katz, Kala, Pbat, Jose, Alex, and Castor stood at the entrance with disappointment. "Where were you guys?" Katz said, Although it sounded like he didn't care at all. "In the middle of the ocean." Steven responded. "THAT IS NO EXCUSE!! You guys missed my 5 second girlfriend..." Castor retorted to all of us. "5 second girlfriend?" I asked. "Castor had a girlfriend for 5 seconds and then he broke up with her." Sly looked at Castor with disbelieve. "This is why I'm glad Kala chose me to date her and not the rest of ya'll" Sly shook his head after putting his arm around Kala. The guys all yelled "Hey!" I laughed and went into my room.

"Hello!! Earth to Jess!?!?!" Castor yelled snapping me back to reality. "Castor... Please, Stay here." Castor's expression became disappointed. "Fine, But I'm tired of being Chicken Shamen." I giggled. "Okay fine, You can stay with me. In the guest room." Castor smiled. "Woo! Roomies!" He joked.