Ch.3

A P H M A U

"Is there something wrong?" I asked them. "Yes." Laurence said. "Your living with a man!" Laurence's face was mixed with sadness and anger. "I'm just here to see the rage, That's coming from Laurence." Dante smirked. "Relax he's just a friend." "Oh 'Just a friend' Then if he's just your friend then why is he living with you?" Laurence asked. "Good Friendship equals Roomie." I said calmly. Dante snickered. "I want to meet him." Laurence said sternly. "Ok, Dad." I rolled my eyes. "Castor! Get yo butt up ere!" I called for Castor. "No!" I hear Castor from below. "He don't wanna come up." I said. "Where is  he?" Garroth asked. "In the guest room that is now his." I answered. Laurence barged downstairs, with Garroth behind him. "What's wrong with them?" I asked Dante. "I have been trying to figure that out ever since I became a guard here." Dante sighed. I giggled, as I walked downstairs. "Excuse me sir come out!" Garroth yelled through Castor's door. I sighed as I watched the scene from the stairs.

J O S E

I walked back drearily to my room. It was a long day of fighting criminals.  I got out of my Green Arrow suit. I checked my scars from one of the falling stars. A portion of my face and hair turned black, Causing one of my eyes to be purple. No one knows about my scar, because of my hood. I would like to keep it that way.

Sorry for the short chapter. Next chappy coming up soon. WOO!