one

i sat on the couch with with my head between my knees when I hear the boys loud voices emanate into the room.

"yeooo, who is this?" swazz askes taking a seat next to her.

i don't even know her name. i thought to myself.

"my kid... my kid!" i yell to the ceiling.

"ugh! he's been like this for howes!! can i pwees have some food?" she said as all the boys went into complete awe.

shocked expressions spread across their faces.

"bruh! why didn't you tell us you fucked a black chick?!" dillion exclaimed hyping me up by patting me on my back.

all that was running through my mind is how could i take care of a kid? im mad irresponsible.

"my nigga you can't take care of a kid, you can't even take care of yourself." derek uttered. "who even brought her here and how are you gonna take care of her."

he kept on asking questions. i was getting heated.

i glared at him and put my head back in between my legs.

"well what's her name?"

"lil ma what's your name?" i asked turning to her.

"lily. and i am thwee years old."

"well who brought you here?"

"it was her mom," i mumbled. "she left a note saying she couldn't take care of her or whatever."

we sat in silence for a while.

"well g' luck skate." dillion says with his hand on my shoulder as they all began to leave.

"w-wait where y'all going?" I asked.

"this is your problem man."

next think you know they were all gone.

there i sit with my supposed daughter with a thick cloud of awkwardness neighboring around us.

"i uh.. ordered a pizza a while ago. do girls your age eat pizza? i asked being as clueless as ever.

"duh." she said sassily.

i nodded my head. what do i do with her? I thought to myself. do i act like a dad and joke around with her?

"so you smoke?"

a/n
lmaoo the ending😂. i actually updated omg!! votes and comments lead to quicker updatess😉