IV. Lex Luthor's Party

The day had finally arrived in which both Eliza and Bruce were going to attend Lex Luthor's Party. Eliza had finished getting dressed and her makeup was done. She left her room and as she walked down the steps, her dad was waiting for her at the bottom while her high heels clicked every time she took a step.

"You look beautiful sweetie." Bruce complimented.

"Thank you dad." Eliza smiled.

"Shall we?" Bruce asked extending his hand.

Eliza took his hand and linked her arm with her father as they walked out of the house and into the car. As a guy drove Eliza and Bruce to the party the two talked.

"Dad I thought you didn't like Lex." Eliza said.

"That's right I hate him." Bruce said.

"So then why are we attending his party?" Eliza asked.

"I need to take care of some business." Bruce said winking.

They couldn't talk about it at that moment though since the bodyguard was driving but Eliza knew exactly what her father was going to do and she nodded.

After a couple of minutes they finally arrived at the party. The bodyguard opened the door for Bruce and he stepped out, he smiled and waved at the cameras as the paparazzi took pictures of him. Bruce turned back to the car and held out his hand to Eliza as she got out of the car. Gasps filled the air as she stood next to her father with their arms linked. Everyone was breath taken by the beauty of Eliza and what she was wearing that night.

 Everyone was breath taken by the beauty of Eliza and what she was wearing that night

Eliza posed by herself and with her father on the red carpet. The paparazzi had gone crazy with Eliza they were all obsessed with her just like they were with her father. Once the red carpet pictures were taken the paparazzi kept snapping their cameras and their eyes followed both Bruce and Eliza as they walked inside the building. Eliza looked around recognizing many business owners, celebrities, and anyone you could possible think of.

"It gives me great pleasure to present, Mr. Lex Luthor." A man said.

The crowd turned and everyone started clapping as Lex walked up onto the stage. Eliza joined in too and also clapped, she however along with her dad weren't big fans of Lex Luthor. She thought he was cocky, arrogant and full of himself but she had to fake a smile for her dad's benefit of completing one of his missions. Once Lex was maybe half way through his speech Eliza felt a tap on her shoulder.

"I'll be right back." Bruce said to his daughter, she nodded and he walked away.

Once Lex's speech was over Eliza sighed in relief as she took a sip of her champagne. A reporter walked up to her, he was buff with curly hair and blue eyes.

"Hello I'm Clark Kent from the Daily Planet. Ms. Wayne would you mind if I asked you a couple of questions?" Clark asked.

"No go ahead, I don't mind." Eliza replied with a smile.