Chapter 1: The Cabana

"Phil? Phil, darling, wake up!" I heard Dan whispering in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes. On my right, light streamed in through the blue curtains on my window. On the left, Dan's beautiful face was smiling at me. I sat up, moaning. "Is it morning already?" I asked him, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. He flipped his gorgeous brown hair out of his eyes. "Yes, love, now hurry up and get dressed! I want to show you something."

I walked out to the kitchen to find Dan waiting for me. Dan had on his fancy black tuxedo. "Dan, why are you dressed so fancily?" I asked him suspiciously. He shrugged. I sighed. "Am I underdressed?" I gestured to my plaid shirt and jeans. Dan shook his head. "Ok, good. I am still sleepy though." I said, and yawned. "Want me to carry you?" Dan asked. I nodded my head. He scooped me up in his arms, and I snuggled against his warm chest. Soon, I fell asleep.

I woke up in Dan's arms, as he walked to this cabana-type thing. "Finally, your awake." Dan laughed. I loved it when he laughed. His brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight. He reached the cabana, and set me down on my feet. "So, I rented this cabana thing. I thought you might like it. It has two beds, two sinks, a refrigerator, a toaster, a freezer and a microwave, and a little seating area. Do you like it?" He asked, seemingly nervous for my response.

"I think it is perfect." I replied, and a smile grew on his face.
"Cool, so what do you wanna do?" Dan asked.
"I want to make myself a crumpet and some tea." I laughed. He reacher into the freezer and grabbed a crumpet. He handed it to me and then he reached into a cupboard (the cabana had those too, apparently) and grabbed some peppermint tea. "I bought peppermint tea, because I know it is your favorite." He blushed. I stood up on my toes and gave him a kiss. He blushed more. I fixed myself my breakfast, and then Dan took my hand, and walked me to the beach.