Introduction

About the Author

Hi, guys! I am e g y p t. Thank you very much for choosing to read The Pretty Games. I am aspiring to get one of my works to 1k Views (my current goal) and if you'd like to help me achieve it, feel free to check out my other works such as Somebody That I Used To Know (STIUTK) and Iced Coffee

About the Story

The Pretty Games is a teen-fiction short story suitable for all ages. It will consist of only seven reading chapters and three or more bonus parts, including the introduction. The setting in this story is speedy to suit the type of story (which is short).

The chapters include an average of 1, 380 words.

Until the final chapter, I will update every Friday. Please note that update dates may vary, according to personal or general preferences.

xxx IMPORTANT (Must Read!) xxx

ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED © EGYPT 2016

The copyright holder retains all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of their work. Any infringement on this story such as copying and/or stealing can be settled with legal actions. If any person wishes to make short excerpts in reviews and recs, creating fanart or covers for this story, full consent and permission must be given by the creator.

One Last Thing . . .

Please guys, no hateful or destructive comments about this story.
If you don't like a character, sorry. It's how I wanted them to be. I want to try out new personalities and perspectives.
Let's just be cool about it? Okay? =)
Plus, at the end of the story I may have a Q&A Session so if you have any questions on The Pretty Games, any of my others works or even me, feel totally free to comment down below ⬇️!

Here is one question I think I should post:

Q: Why did you title your story 'The Pretty Games'?
A: To be honest, I was just thinking about it one day I couldn't go to sleep. I thought it'd be interesting to make a story where the title is so vague people just have to know what it's about. It seems pretty superficial but the funny thing is, it hardly is (at least I hope so). It's more like a battle - a game, where only one person can remain standing. And the weapon they use to fight is their heart and mind. Since preppy private schools in the middle of nowhere seem to have a lot of visual power (idk why. Stereotypes probably), I figured 'what the heck!' and just went for it.

Thank you guys so much! Happy Reading! ❤️
Don't forget to vote and share this story!
Feedback is also highly encouraged.

And without further ado, the games have started . . .