The lies we tell

CHAPTER 5

My Dairy

So once again I’m left with my thoughts looking stupid. I’ve have been cheated on once again…. But I can’t be to mad I have been fucking my ex for a minute now. But it still hurts?  I just want to be told the truth from now on and I will do the same.

Jay Jay:  Girl cause I don’t know where you was at, I thought you done fucked around and pulled a Fantasia

Lashontae: Nah, never that

Jay Jay: Girl people was worried about yo crazy ass!

Lashontae: I know

Jay Jay: Do you care?

Lashontae: No

Jay Jay: (laughs) See that’s your problem 

Lashontae: Seems to me my “problem” isn’t over

Jay Jay: What you mean?

Lashontae: Something aint right? I feel the fuckery, I don’t know where though…. No offense but I normally would have talked to Zan or Kayla

Jay Jay: Ok but ummmmm bitch, you is at, lunch with me! Who is you texting?

Lashontae: Carlysia, she want to see me… She wants to make shore I’m ok

Later on that night Lashontae goes to Carlysia house.

Carlysia: Hay baby

Lashontae: (looks at crazy) …….

Carlysia: Look I know he fucked up, but don’t put that on me

Lashontae: You fucked up too

Carlysia: A long ass time ago

Lashontae: Tuh

Carlysia: Tae! I’m so sick of doing this, I mean I have been acting like it don’t bother me but it does…

Lashontae: Ok look I’m sorry.  But baby this aint easy dealing with you and our past.  Darrell….

Carlysia: I’m tired of being blamed, being the bad guy….. You fucked up in the past as well, more than me actually. Baby I love you with all my heart. I hate “sharing you” I hate how I’m constantly apologizing for my mistake and when you fucked up all I got was sex? Guess that’s your way of reassuring me you were in love huh?

Lashontae: I was in love with you! I don’t give a fuck what anyone told you, what I said or did….. I was in love with you, there was never a time I wasn’t thinking about you…. No one could ever take you place in my heart.

Carlysia: So why are we doing this shit?? Why are you with him and not me? You said you feel needed loved and safe in my arms?

Lashontae: I have to go Carly (tears in her eyes)

Carlysia: (grabs her arm) Baby (Holds her and looks in her eyes) Your right here with me right now right? You been messing around with me all this time right? And now what?

Lashontae: Nothing I just can’t right now babe….. I mean how did you even get back in my life?

Carlysia: (chuckles) I texted you

Lashontae: How did you get my number?

Carlysia: Zan gave it to me

Lashontae: WHAT!!!???