I think I love her

Chapter 6

My Diary

Why can’t I love you in slow motion, and take my time? Just take away all the pressure on my mind. And really get to know you, but just rewind. You seem to know just what you want, and I like your confidence. Some things a girl should never rush… Cause if you do you hurt yourself. So much about this crazy game they call love. I’m still trying to understand, so could you be my best friend if nothing else?

Zan: What Happened?

Lashontae: Don’t worry about it! To be honest I’m disappointed by you and Kayla. I don’t think I can ever share anything with you Zan? And you Kayla I don’t even want to talk to you good bye talk to you later!

Zan: Look me and you can talk about this, but that is your family and I don’t think you can erase her like that

Lashontae: I can do what I please, plus why can’t I? You and her are the only people I told everything to and both of you betrayed me

Zan: I know and I’m sorry, but please don’t just shut your blood out like that.

Lashontae: It’s funny how your blood can be as much deceitful, hurtful, and untrustworthy as a stranger on the corner

Kayla: But Tae I never meant to……

Lashontae: I’ll call you

My Dairy

I’m so confused. Why did it have to be us? Carly and I, Kayla, Zan, and Darrell? I’m just sorry, I can’t believe all the lies and deceit. I guess it was me and Carlysia’s fault? Was it the arguing or maybe the trust? She was the women of my dreams! She was the only one who could make my fairytale come true. And Darrell he paper scissor rocked my world….. We had all kinds of ups and downs. I know I’m young, maybe I should just let things go and be free? But I miss Carlysia but I’m still in shock by Darrell. Promises have been broken and lies have been told apologizes our in order.

Jay Jay: Girl so all that happened in your living room?

Lashontae: Yes life was just spiraling out of control

Jay Jay: Girl I can see, so what’s next

Lashontae: I don’t know. I mean I know everybody prolly think I hate them or irritated by me. I haven’t been answering my phone for no one.  It’s like I quit on everything, but I think ima start with Zan.

At Carlysia’s Studio as Zan sheds a tear to Carlysia’s ballad:

I thought it was love? But I was wrong, I thought we was good and now I’m alone. Baby you aint shit! You just something quick? Its over I’m done I quit I quit I quit! I can’t believe I fell in love. Oh no

Zan: Ok I think you really need to sit her down and talk to her

Carlysia: I’m tired of reaching out to her! I been calling her all week and no answer. I’m tired, I’m not the bad guy here. After all the shit she done and put me through and she left me for some African (come with me I know the way) looking nigga?

Zan: What all happen with you and that girl

Carlysia: Nothing! We was at a party she was dancing on me we went upstairs we made out, touch a lil bit. I didn’t even fuck her. I told her shit she wanted to hear and texted her here and there. Things just got of hand and the girl thought she was in love. I really wasn’t thinking it was just something that happened. Then I was just trying to keep everyone happy.