Chapter 4 - I Didn't Want To

-:(/):- Ginny's POV -:(/):-

"Harry! Ginny! Ron!" I heard Mum yell from downstairs. "Lunch!"
I didn't move.
I'll just wait until Harry's done eating, then I'll go, I told myself.
Suddenly, a loud yelp pierced the silence of my room. I tensed, eyes going wide. I sprang from my bed and ran outside into the hallway.
My eyes fell on an embarrassed and startled Harry, wrapped in what looked to be a gauzy fake spider web. His left knee had been forced up to his chin, and his right hand was suspended above his head. The scene was so ridiculous that I almost giggled.
Just then, I heard quick footsteps coming from Ron's room. Sure enough, Ron emerged from his room. Upon seeing Harry, he threw his head back and let out a loud guffaw.
"I can't believe you walked right into it!" He gasped between each breath. Harry glared at him.
"Haha, very funny Ron, now could you please cut it away?" Harry asked,trying to sound dignified while hardly being able to stand.
"Oh no," Ron replied. "I'm not helping! You have to do it yourself! Not my fault you fell for it." Ron wiped a tear.
I glared at him. If there was one thing I hated about Ron, it was that he never cleaned up after his own pranks.
"Oh, shut up, Ron!" I continued glaring at him, the "Weasley Women's Watch," as my mother had dubbed it. 
I turned back to Harry, not looking him in his bright green eyes. "I'll help, Harry."
His face flashed gratitude. "Thanks, Ginny."

<•><•><•><•>

As Ginny slowly cut me free with her wand, I tried not to feel awkward. There I was, walking along getting ready to eat some of Mrs. Weasley's best Shepherd's Pie, when suddenly I was covered in a white stringy goo. My leg was pushed up to my head and my arms were forced above my head in a most peculiar fashion.
I blamed Ron; well, obviously - Ron had been the one to pull the prank.
For a second, my mind entertained the idea that maybe - just maybe, Ron had done it because he suspected Ginny and I... you know. Fancied each other.
Don't be stupid, I chided myself. Me and Ginny. I had never heard anything more ridiculous.
But at the same time, I couldn't help but sneak glances of her tousled red hair; her fair skin, dotted with freckles.
Stop it, I ordered myself.
But suddenly I realized something.
I didn't want to.

<•><•><•><•>

Hello my owlets!
This chapter was pretty short, but I did my best!
Please remember to vote, comment, and follow (let's get to 40!)
And please check out skylumos13565 and I's COLLAB ACCOUNT! We have an ongoing Luna fanfic and an ongoing Ships book. The username is Malinah_Owl13565 !
AND OMG! 37 FOLLOWERS? WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!
*hyperventilates*
*falls on floor*
*dies*
-Mille💛