Random Story:D

Once upon a time,there was a girl named Kagani Shizumika,a highschooler,16,and LOVES to eat sweets and is kind to animals.On her first day of Highschool,a boy came running torwards her,then he said:"GoodMorning!I'm Ichigo Takibasa. :D".Kagani was very shy.He waited for her to answer,but,all she said was:"Good Morning..".The boy sat next to Kagani and said:"Ahh,so you're shy,huh? ^^,no biggie...come on i'll show you around :D",He grabbed her hand and ran towards the gym."This is the Gym ^^ Oh and that over there is Kirito!",he waved to Kirito,Kirito did the same.Kirito walked over here.

Kagani's P.O.V

As Kirito walked over here,i felt scared and hid behind Ichigo,hoping he didn't know i was clinging onto him while hiding.Kirito:"Yo,Ichigo!Who's this cutie?!She's really cute >w<".He said that with gleaming eyes.Ichigo said:"Kirito,back off her,she's new.".I was surprised that Ichigo stood up for me,even though all  i did was stand there,doing nothing at all.

Ichigo's P.O.V

Well,she was helpless,she didn't know a thing about this school and it's CURSE.So,i'll decide to help her along!She was shy,but i didn't mind :D.She was also very cute,her flowing brown hair in the wind,dreamy brown eyes,her school dress matches.Welp,i took her hand and walked away from Kirito,having an annoyed expression on my face.She looked startled that i took her behind the school,but..when i showed her a homeless cat,she walked up to it and petted him.I could tell she was very attractive to animals.I'm just learning more stuff about her :D!She was in my class!She stood in the front of the room and said:"Good morning,I am Kagani Shizumika,i am 16.She sat next to me since i was the only one she knew around here.she was nervous,i could tell.She got close to me,my heart started pounding!I don't know why but,i felt that..i was...in love..

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING SOON HOPEFULLY :D JUST STOPPED IT HERE TO GET YOU GUYS ALL LIKE:" NOO WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN??!!" -w-