Oh My.....

Kagani slashed at the Demon Bunny with all her might,she hoped she defeated the Demon Bunny,BUT instead,she got thrown against a tree too....

Ichigo's P.O.V

When i saw Kagani get thrown,i could feel rage and anger growing inside of me,suddenly i stood up,summoned some sword that looked like it had a VERY sharp end and was glowing red.I ran towards the Demon Bunny and slashed it through the heart.That was done,the demon bunny fell and disintegrated in red/pinkish particales..I helped Kagani up and saw her bleeding in her right arm,I said:"Kagani,you need a docter!". She hesitated and said:"No,I'm fine".she said weakly but with conifidence.She smiled weakly,but i smiled too.

Kagani's P.O.V

Ichigo waved to some friends while i just walked with him to the Nurse..it felt weird with all the people stareing at me,then i heard some girl's whisper:"WHAT?!She get's to walk with ICHIGO-KUN?!Leader of like,basketball!?NO FAIR >:L".Leader of Basketball...?Mmm......"Ichigo....are you..popular?".I asked suddenly."Huh?O-oh...that...Mmhm..".He nodded.We entered the nurse's office together,then the nurse said:" Ahh,two lovebirds already?!".She smirked.We turned heads the oppisite directions and blushed."W-why would you say THAT?!".I asked,then i noticed we were holding hands,i blushed more."Just teasing ^^".She said."O-oh well..Kagani here is bleeding on her right arm..can you fix it..atleast heal her?".Ichigo asked.Ms. Tsuko said:"Of course!!".And with that,i lied down on the bed and she treated me.It stung alot but i beared it.Ms TsukO:"All healed >w<" "Thank you ^^" "Now..Go with your other LOVEBIRD -w-".whn she said that i blushed.I walked out and saw Ichigo waiting for me.I blushed alittle while gazing up at him in the wind from the windows.

Ichigo's P.O.V

I took her hand and we headed to class.Together.For some reason i headed out back where no one could find us,Then,i couldn't control my body.I kissed her.I was shocked but still couldn't control it!I guess my feelings took over.I Finally gain control and saw Kagani blushing alot.I blushed alot too.It was......surprising..  .She hugged me and said:"I love...you too..Ichigo-Kun...". I was shocked but,i liked it,even though it all happened in ONE DAY!!.I was cool with it though. ;)

HUEHUEHUE -w- WAIT FOR MORE >:D