Chapter 1

Important Info:

YN: Your name
LN: Last name
FC: Favorite colour
SFC: Second Favorite Colour
AC: Any Colour
EC: Eye Colour
HC: Hair Colour

•°•°Freshman•°•°

~<•>~Your POV~<•>~

*Ring* *Ring* "Ugh, 6 AM already?" I say.

"Sweetie! Wake up! Prepare now before the bus arrives t 6:45!" My mom shouts.

"Alright mom!" I shout.

I get dreesed in a FC dress with
SFC Flowers and AC spirals, short black boots, white socks, a FC bow, black fingerless gloves and a golden necklace with a FC pendant.
(

Below)

I brush the knots out of my hair and grab my f/c backpack and go downstairs

I brush the knots out of my hair and grab my f/c backpack and go downstairs. I still have 10 minutes to eat and brush my teeth.

"Ah, you're finally down now get your breakfast." My mom says.

I finnish eating and brush my teeth. I see the bus and say goodbye to my mom and she wishes me a good luck on my first day.

I look for a seat near the window and see a girl with raven black hair and hazel brown eyes.

"Hi there! Is anyone seated here?" I ask her.

"H-Hi and no none is seated here." She said.

"Can I sit here? By the way my name is YN!" I put out my hand to her and she gladly accepts it.

"S-Sure! And my name is Aphmau!" She says.

~÷{ time skip to the school
brought to you
by Neko Atsume }÷~

Wow, first day! I'm so exited! But where do I get my skedile? There is this girl with brown hair and brown skin. She looks like a teacher's pet. Maybe she knows.

"Excuse me but may I ask where I can get my skedule?" I asked.

"Oh sweatheart, the doors aren't open yet. But they will be 10 minutes from now. By the way. My name is Teony I'm a teacher's aid." 'Teony' says.

"What do we do until then?" I ask.

"Well you could explore the extiriors of the school, meet people and just practically do anything but cause mischief." Teony says.