Chapter 2

Important Info:

YN: First Name
LN: Last Name
FC: Favorite Colour
SFC: Second Favorite Colour
AC: Any Colour
EC: Eye Colour
HC: Hair Colour
FF: Favorite Food
FD: Favorite Drink
CYW: Club You Want

•°•° The Club For Me°•°•

-=+{ Your POV }+=-

"How are ya?" I asked.

"I've been better. But I just saw the handsomest boy in school!" Aphmau said.

"What does he look like?" I asked.

"I took a picture of him. Wait." (Yandere much? Please notice me senpai!(by iHasCupquake)) She said.

Well that's just creepy.

"Okay.....?" I said.

"Here, his name is Garroth Ro'meave." She said. Well he is kinda handsome.

"Look who's fangirling!" Somebody said it was obviously a girl.

I turn around to see...... ROSE!? "Rose!?" I said.

"Couz!" Aphmau said. Well she did mention they we're cousins.

"I did?" Rose said. Oh yeah I forgot she can read minds.

"And I can't control it. For some reason I can only read the minds of freshmen." She said. She did it again.

"Uh yeah." She said.

"OK I'm so confused." Aph said.

"Ms. Chat! Your teacher needs you!" A brown haired boy with light blue eyes.(I actually researched that.) said. He winked at me and I blushed.

Rose takes a peek and smacks his head.

~<•>~ Rose's POV ~<•>~

Oh great, he's getting all flirty again. What the heck is wrong with him. He's a big cassanova. (Cassanova means a man who is passionate about women and has many lovers.[again researched])

"Hey! I am not a cassanova!" He shouted.

"I said that out loud?!" I say shocked.

"More of a mumble but I still heard it." He says. I swear if he tries to flirt with the freshman I will rip his arm off.

"So, what did Ms. Polly want me to do?" I asked.

"She said she wanted to see you ASAP." He said.

"That urgent? OK I'll be there right away." I say.

"Sorry Aph and YN gotta go bye see ya at the gymnasium to look for a club!" I say.

"Oh, and Laurance, don't you dare flirt with the freshman." I warn him.

-=+{ Your POV }+=-

Well Rose left and this Laurance left as well.

*RING* *RING*

"Oh the bell rang. Want to come with me and my 'Not Alone Buddy'?" Aphmau said.

"Sure." I say.

"Clubs are gonna be in the gymnasium." Rose said as she came back and started leading us to the gymnasium.

"Wow this place is huge. Aphmau and .......?" I trailed off.

"Travis, the name's Travis." The boy with white hair and green eyes said.

"Aphmau and Travis, what club are you going to join?" I ask.

"I think I want the...... anime club!" Aphmau said. Then I see Rose at the stand for CYW. I wanna join that club.

"HEY GUYS! I wanna join that club!" I say enthusiasticly.

"You mean the CYW club? Cool. I'm gonna join theater." Travis said.

"Wait, theater? That sounds off your league." Me and Aphmau say.

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter. I couldn't think of what to do sorry. Hope you liked how you and Laurance met!

THANKS for reading!
~ROSE OUT! PEACE!