Prologue (Remake)

●-"First Day"-●

○-Prologue-○
◎-A/N-◎

○-Welcome to the start of the remake chapters of Love is Hard! Sorry for not being able to update... I just wrote myself into a hole of writers' block. Hope you enjoy! Bye crazies!-○
●-♡-●

"Beep, beep, beep!", the loud beeping of an alarm boomed. The (H/C) haired female groaned and shifted underneath her (F/C) covers. Five minutes later and the sound once again boomed inside the room. The female finally sat up and rubbed her closed, (E/C) eyes. They soon fluttered open and saw the pale (F/c) walls of her medium sized room along with a white trim, walls decorated with her favorite television shows and animes. Her white closet standing near her bathroom door. She then took her (Fave Gadget) out of its white charging stand.

She pressed the home button and look at her home screen with (Anime Character Crush) on it shirtless. She smiled and looked at the time. "6:45? Oh shoot!", she panicked , running out of her soft, (F/C) color-themed bed towards her cabinet picking out her uniform and underwear. She then runs to her bathroom quickly stripping of her (F/C) tank top, (Contrasting Color) pajama pants, and underwear throwing them into the (F/C) hamper.

She opens the sliding door and steps into the shower and turns the water on for a few seconds to get her wet before turning it off and hastily scrubbing her (favorite scent)-scented soap on. After, she turns on the water once more and scrubs the soap off. Once the soap was finally off, she turns the shower off, opens the sliding door, and grabs her towel immediately after. She rubs it on her smooth, (skin colour) skin to make it dry. She then wraps it around her form and steps out of the shower nearly slipping if it wasn't for the sliding door she held on to. She then puts on her customized uniform that instead of having a short anime girl skirt, it was a slightly long skirt with sewed in stockings. The blouse was still the same but had shorter sleeves and a hood. She put the clothing on and dashed out of the room into the one connected to it. She went to her vanity and grabbed her neck tie, hair brush, and hair tie. She then went to her bedside table and got her phone.

She dashed downstairs and ran to the kitchen. She got some bread, spread some (favorite spread) on it, dashed to the living room and got her backpack with her wallet, notebooks, books, and pencil case which held her mechanical pencils, erasers, and ballpens in it. She stuffed the things she held inside it and checked her things once more and went off to an earth hell called school.

While munching on her bread, she sprinted towards Phoenix Drop High School. Once she arrived, she took out her phone from her bag and checked the time. "7:30? Just in time.", she sighed in relief. She went towards the fountain of her school and the open doors -which held entrance to students ranging from freshman, to sophomore, to junior, and to senior- was packed. She waited for the students to clear out for a bit. After around ten minutes only a few were left standing so the (H/C) haired female decided it was time to enter hell. Her eyes traveled around the area to find a golden trio proceeding towards the back of the brick building. What are they up to? She thought of what they could be up to and so she followed them.

They soon arrived at the back of the school after a few twists and turns. The three took out some spray cans. (Y/N) threw the hood of her customized uniform for protection from getting her identity revealed. She observed them. The brunet sprayed on a black gear shape that was empty in the middle. Next, the platinum blonde sprayed on the letter 'S' and the letter 'K' beside it but slightly lowered. She also added some shading to it. Finally, the ravenet sprayed a skull on the lower left corner of the letter 'S'. And each time they would add something new, they would wait for a while until the paint would dry.

The trio took the time to admire their work. Soon, they turned around to spot the hooded female behind them. "Gene, who's that girl over there?", the brunet asked. The ravenet -whom the hooded female hypothesized was Gene- smirked. "Hello, Kitty.", he purred. Her face contorted from a neutral one to one of disgust. "I am not such feline.", she growled. "What, want me to call you a tigress?", he mocked her, and it wasn't a good move to do so. "I am no animal. And if you ever try to call me one again, you're dead to me.", she growled."Whatever you say, tigr-"
"Don't. You. Dare."
"And aren't you supposedly in your homeroom now?", (Y/N) opened her mouth to speak but eventually closed.