Lunar Eclipse Pt. 2

I felt my body being lifted into the air and then gently set down on a soft material. My right hand was being caressed when my eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Isaac?" I asked, squinting as the bright lights of Derek's apartment pouring into my blue irises. I felt a wave of dizziness come over my body as I sat up. Not too smart, Ron. Isaac looked at me, his features drenched in concern.

"Try not to move," His voice was soft an delicate as he caressed my cheek. A ghost of a smile was dusted across my face. Once my head hit the pillow I was sucked back into a world of unconsciousness.

"Stop laughing! Its not funny Ronnie!" My sister threatened. I looked at her once more and we both burst out laughing. She had just told me about her first date with her new boyfriend, one of many. It was so cheesy, the bad girl falling for the nerd. It was just weird.

"Sam? What's around your neck?" I never let my curiosity get the best of me, but at this time I needed to.

"What? This?" Her fingers traced around the necklace that she was wearing. Engraved in it was a large wolf  howling at the moon. I nodded, telling her to continue. "This is our families pendant, since I'm the oldest girl of the family, besides mother, I get to keep it safe. When its passed down to you, you have to guard it with your life. This is very important, if it falls into the wrong hands it can be used for wrong doing," she explained. She then smiled, "Once I move out I'll keep it at my place, hidden and guarded."

I woke up suddenly with a gasp. Derek rushed to my side instantly, followed by Isaac. I looked around the room frantically, trying to calm my breathing wasn't easy.

"What? What did you see?" Derek asked. His black hair was matted down to his forehead and his eyes were bloodshot. I could tell that Cora wasn't getting any better from his appearance.

"Uhm... I-I was with Sam?" My statement came out more like a question. But how could I be with my dead sister? Sorry, let me explain. My sister was twenty-three when she passed. She was killed by a woman who called herself Marie Jennings. She was a Darach and Sam, she was a sacrifice. My sister wasn't a werewolf, or vampire. Sam was a guardian, my guardian. Every hybrid, well the only two hybrids living, have guardians. These guardians protect the rare creatures from danger that they could not handle themselves at such a young age. Guardians would risk their lives to save their hybrid. "It was when she told me about the pendant!" I looked up at Isaac, he looked hopeful.

"Anything else?" Derek questioned. I put my knuckles to my mouth and bit down softly.

"No, I cant remember the rest," I sighed, moving the covers from my bare legs. My silk shorts peered out from under my oversized band t-shirt.

"I think I have an idea!" Peter said as he approached me from the shadows of the room. A light tapping sounded from the windows along with the rain. "I might know how we can get her memory back, with the help of the veterinarian..."

Everyone's eyes were on Peter as the orange glow of the eclipse faded away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short but how did you like it? Did anyone think that Ronnie would have an older sister? Thank you for all of the reads and votes, please continue reading! A picture of Ronnie is in the external link!

Hope you enjoyed!

xx