New chapters

I'd like to thank you for your support and your love for my books.  Paying for His Mistakes was the story that changed my life. You liked it. The support and love you gave changed my worldview. You changed my life. I had an idea and wanted to put it down before it disappeared away. I hoped maybe someone would read it. Instead you supported it, hated people in it, cried over it and loved it.

 I honestly didn't think I was a writer. I'm dyslexic. I should be disqualified from writing. The effects most evident when I try to add and spell. Despite the mistakes, the grammar errors, despite me being an amateur, you still read. 

So I started to wonder, to hope and consider that I might actually be able to write. 

I might actually be able to be a writer.

When I look back and read PFHM I'm in awe. I can't believe I wrote it. The words, the story and the emotion is not my skills. It really is a miracle from God. Whatever good I can create, can only come from Him. 

So with all the love you've given this book, I'm going to be more responsible. It's time for me to take care of this story and to take responsibility of what I write. 

I need to refine my writing skills. I have to re-educate myself on the fundamentals of writing and grammar.

So I have to take this story from a draft to a hard copy that you can love (or more likely, throw against the wall when mad at Conrad). 

I will be taking PFHM down for editing and hopeful to put in a hard copy. Not to worry it won't be long. There will be no updates until it's done.

10 538 392 Reads. You read this 10 538 392. 

That is how many times you changed my life.

________________________________________________________________