New School, New Name, New Life

Please vote, comment, reveiw. This isn't my first story but I am still new to WATTPAD©. Thanks for reading.

"Beatrice! Beatrice get up." My brother says outside the door my room. I feel something cold and wet hit me and I throw off the blanket. I jump out of bed and tackle my brother Caleb excpecting he did it.

That was of course before I heard the laughter. I look back and growl at my adopted brothers, Zeke and Uriah. I let Caleb go and lainch myself at Uriah before he knows what is going on. Sadly I don't get that far. Zeke had me around the waist before I could even touch Uriah.

Then I got the idea. If I was correct from when Zeke and I were a thing he is very ticklish where my hand was draped. I started to move my fingers there and he dropped me. While he was distracted I kick swept his legs from under him.

I know he really regrets letting me take his self defense class. He stumbled up and I brought my hand up as if I would break his nose. I stop before I hit it and he laughs.

"Dang Bea, I shouldn't have taught you that. Never thought Shorty could take me down." I glare at him. First he called me 'Bea' and second he called me 'Shorty'. I know he is right though. He is over 6 foot 1 inch and muscular. Where as I am 5 foot 4 inches, skinny as a twig, and not particularly pretty.

I just grab clothes and go to the bathroom. I shower and change, do my make up and brush my hair out. I go down stairs and expect my mom to be down making breakfast. Then I remember.

It was three years ago. My parents were coming home. They signed the papers so we could take Zeke and Uriah in to custody. Zeke and I just broke up and I was kinda glad he would be my brother soon. We got a call saying our parents were shot and killed. We all fell in to depression. Zeke got a house and we moved in. I was 13 then.

Tears threaten to spill over my eyes. I wipe at them and Zeke hugs me. I hug him back and say my thank you's as I do every morning. We eat and all of us leave. Caleb and Zeke for work, Uriah and I to school. I grab our uniforms at the last minute and put them in the back seat.

I know Uriah will forget his so I grab it too. We both work until late while Zeke and Caleb take night classes. Or so they think.

Sure Uriah and I work but not to late. We have been doing investigating since our parents' deaths. So far there names keep popping up on sites that are like CIA. Agents so the sites claim. If it true it is odd to think about. My parents spies. Unlikely to me. Highly likely to Uriah. He is intent that is true.

Guess we will have to doore searching and see.