Heal Me

Everyone thinks I'm a slut.

Everyone thinks I'm a rude bitch.

Everyone thinks I'm a wannabe barbie.

Everyone except for him.

Nobody knows me like he does. He knows the real me; the innocent sweet girl who works at the Animal Clinic because she can't stand the thought of any animal lying on the side of the street, holding onto any once of power to live.

But I act the way I do because of men...well, boys in this case.

They just cannot get enough. And every time I think its going to finally work out, it doesn't. They just use me every single time.

And I fall for it.

After awhile, I just became numb to it. I don't really pay attention to any of it, and I just act like a cold hard bitch because it's the only way to get people to actually understand me. Then I built these protective walls that nobody-and I mean nobody- has been able to overcome.

But he doesn't do that to me. He likes me for me. The real me. Not just the cover up.

And that is exactly what I love about him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is just a little warm up. Nothing special.

I just wanted something to actually start off the story. A base (if that counted as a base).

But anyways, please comment and tell me your thoughts! I'd really appreciate it a lot.

Thank you:):):)

-Sage

P.S. Pass it along if you like :)