Meeting Loki

Marco used the dimensional scissors to take him to Asgard and he arrived on the Bifrost with the picture of Loki in his hand and a map of Asgard and the scissors in his pocket. He began his search for the mischievous god when he eventually found him. "Are you Loki Laufeyson?" He asked. The trickster god turned to see him. "Yes and..."

He snatched the picture from him

He snatched the picture from him. "Where did you get this photograph of me?!" He looked pretty ticked off when he saw the picture of himself.

"Glossaryk gave me that picture

"Glossaryk gave me that picture." Replied Marco. "If anyone were to say anything about that picture, it was just a phase I went through." Marco nodded in understanding. "Anyway, it's my friend. Her name is Princess Star Butterfly from Mewni and she was wearing this green mask we found a couple days ago and she's gone beserk." Loki listened to every word he said. "I see, she has my mask." "Yes. So will you help me?"
"Yes, I will."
"Great!"
"I will help. Once I get my mask back. I'll give you this in exchange." He showed Marco the half of the cleaved wand. "The missing half. How'd you get it?!"
Loki's flashback
Loki's POV
I used the Tesseract and I found myself near the ruins of a castle of some sorts. Looked like a fierce battle took place at least that was my guess. I once again lost my mask. I obviously blame Thor for losing it in the first place. I saw something that caught my attention. I moved some rocks to discover a yellow shard, it was half of a star. I decided to keep it for myself.
End of Loki's flashback
"You kept the missing half?" Loki nodded. "When do we start?"