What happened?

LILY POV

I woke up to a door bell being rung. I saw Alice standing up and walking out. I stood up and felt weird but I shook that feeling away.

I heard something that sounded like a cup breaking. How can I explain?

It's basically the sound of glass breaking. Wow I can't believe for a 12 year old I'm still terrible for explaining.

I quickly got up and noticed Someone by the door.

I walked slowly and noticed the person looking down almost as if something was there.

I saw a car approaching our house.

Marvin! Yayaya he's here but still who's that.

I got enough courage to walk toward the person and noticed it was Makayla.

"Makayla What ar-OH MY GOSH!" I yelled as I saw Alice on the floor bleeding.

I heard Marvin locking his car when it made the Beep! Beep! noise.

Quiet catchy if I say so myself.

Makayla Did the First thing she could think of and push me down . She ran toward the back door and went out that way.

I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

I couldn't stop them and I wasn't trying to hold them back.

"What happened! " Marvin yelled running toward us.

" A-alice on T-the g-ground a-a-an-and M-makayla H-hurt her!" I said sobbing uncontrollably.

" okay, okay calm down it'll be alright I can fix this," Marvin said and it some how made me relax.

"How?" I questioned being curious .

"Well I took a medical course so I kinda have some experience with this," He said it like it was nothing.

He then applied some pressure on the wound. After he cleaned it up I saw it there was a cut not too big though on her head.

"M-marvin you can put her in my room since my brother seems busy," I said embarrassed since Christian was basically with Beatrice having Sex.

How would I know ? Well the moans kind of gave it away. See what I mean by knowing a lot at this age.

-

3 Hours past by and Alice still stayed the same. Me and Marvin ate some Pizza but I couldn't eat much since I was too worried.

The smoothies were amazing though the best I've ever tasted.

"Oh my gosh who takes an apple from a creepy Lady!" I pointed out . We were watching Snow white.

"Hey! you bought an apple from a lady last time," Marvin pointed out making me laugh.

"Yea but she wasn't creepy now was she," I argued trying to win this.

"She only had one tooth," He replied.

"Ahh but she was a cutey ," I said making him chuckle.

-

"It would be cute if you kissed Alice and she woke up," I gushed sounding hopeful.

"Well there's only one way to test this out," He said grining big.

He bend over Alice and kissed her lips. To my surprise she woke up and smiled wide.

"It worked!" I yelled .

I heard them laughing at my attitude.

"Na I heard you guys talking about it so I thought why not go with it," Alice replied smiling big.

"Awww killer!" I argued pouting.

"I'm happy I'm with you two," Alice commented giving me a side ways hug and Marvin.