Backstory (Kind of.)

So going back and trying to read YASAD the original, and I honestly hate it. So I'm rewriting it.

A FEW THINGS HAVE CHANGED.

1) Kruno's name is Ashi. Inuzuka's are typically named after part of a dog. Example, Kiba's name means Fang. Ashi's name means Paw. When I originally started this story, I just made up a random word. I hope this doesn't throw anyone off that much.

2) Hana will be in this story. Starting YASAD, I was unaware of Kiba's sister Hana. So I have decided to place her in the rewrite. She won't be a huge character, but she is in the story this time.

3) This book will not be perfect on the original YASAD. I have already planned to drag this one out a little more than the last and not have everything happen as quickly.

4) But don't worry, this is still Shikamaru and Ashi's story. I just want to improve for you guys!

5) This might call for a rewrite for Konohas Traitors. (More than likely.)

6) Updates will not be as frequent as I would like until summer. Currently I am working, I'm in a musical, and in school all at the same time. As much as I would LOVE to update everyday, I won't be able to until summer when all I have to juggle is work and writing. I apologize for that.

That really sums it up; I hope you enjoy the YASAD rewrite!