Escape

Hunter's pov

I sprinted towards Brynn, purely in fear. I bent down next to her and felt her pulse. 'Oh thank God! She's okay!' I rested her head on my leg. "Your going to be okay!" I said. "Just hang in there!" I  quickly called 9-1-1 and then picked her up bridal style and ran across the field. The ambulance met me at my house and in the ambulance, the workers asked me a few questions. Then they began to get frustrated with me because I didn't know anything. Finally they started accusing me and that made me mad.
"I told you!" I threw my hands in the air. "I have NO IDEA what happened! She just came out of these woods and then passed out!" the workers looked at me for a while and then Brynn opened her eyes. "Brynn?!" I said, reaching for her hand, but the workers wouldn't let me touch her. She looked at me with an angry look.
      "Why did you let them take me?!" said Brynn, weakly. "Brynn, I..."
     "You know how I HATE hospitals!" she yelled at me. "Calm down." one of the workers said to Brynn. "No." she said. "No! No! No!" she said again, her voice quickly escalating. "N-No! G-Get me out of here! L-Let m-me go!" Brynn began to struggle and the workers had to hold her down.
     When we arrived at the hospital, Brynn was screaming hysterically. The workers tried to load her into a wheel chair but she refused. "Stop! Stop! STOP! Don't touch me!" she yelled at them. Finally, the workers grabbed a shot from the ambulance and stuck it in her arm. Brynn fell to the ground and the workers wheeled her into the hospital. While to workers went to get help, I stood back and looked at poor, poor Brynn who has been through all the downs of life! She has never once got something she has deserved in her entire life! Her legs were covered in blood and I could see her shin bone on her right leg. Her tear stained cheeks and her puffy, red eyes. Her hand were still tender. Brynns face was pale, white.
Out of nowhere, she breathed in a huge breath of air and sat straight up. "Brynn?!" I ran over to her and carefully tried to set her back down. "Stop!" she commanded. "Get me out of here! If we leave now, I can go..."
"Go back to your woods?! Go back and get hurt again?! You know, you never told me what happened when your aunt died or when you broke both your hands or what happened to your mom?! So why don't you tell me what happened then before I help you escape!" I raised my voice at her. She didn't start talking, instead, she laid back down and didn't say anything after that. I threw my hands in the air and walked out of the room, once again, frustrated, as I heard her whisper, "Please don't leave me." I stopped in my tracks and turned around slowly. "You know that I would never..."
"Yes I know..." she said softly.

Brynn and I sat in silence until the doctors came in and I watched Brynn struggle against the over dose of laughing gas as the nurse pulled me out of the room. "Brynn?!" I called after her.
"HUNTER! HUNTER HELP ME! DONT GO! PLEASE HUNTER DONT GO!...please..."
"BRYNN!"