Walcome Walcome Walcome

Skippy: HAI!!!! Welcome to Lalalalala, at the farthest reaches of the Idc universe. I'm Skiiiiippy, and I'm haaaaappy to seeeee you. *wags tail* IS DATTA TREET? OOOOOHHHHH. OHOHOGOHOGOGOGOGOGOGOFIFOHGOGO CAN I HAEV EET?!
Stan: Leave the poor reader alone, Skippy.
Skippy: MY LUV! YoU hAvE rEtUrNeD!! * jumps and tries to lick Stan's face* Loveyloveyloveydove!!!
Stan: GET
OFF
ME
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Leo: *bursts through the wall with a sword two times her height*
...
*all stare at each other*
*evil guy with no nose starts chasing Leo and she cuts his head off and then carries it away, whistling*
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Skippy: Well DAT wuz weirdez.