Chapter 37

Quick Noteee: I started re-writing Is Your Heart Taken?, like, just fixing all the cringy bits and the all caps and all that stuff, lemme know if it's alright?? (I'm almost done I've got like the last five chapters to go) xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 37:

-          Liam’s POV –

Saturday Morning:             

After Harry and Niall left Louis started to get up but fell back down onto the bed and straight into my arms. He groaned and glanced up at me with one eye open and I laughed.

“A little hung over, are we?” I mused. Louis blushed.

“Shut up.” He mumbled. He pulled away from me and tried again but once he got to his feet he froze up. “...where are my pants?”

I chuckled and got up to go check myself over in the mirror. Louis pouted back at me through the reflection:

“Liaaam...” He sulked. I smiled.

“You threw them at me last night, don’t you remember?” I teased. Louis frowned. I couldn’t resist. “...Do you remember telling me you wanted to ride me until the sunrise then?” I added. Louis’ eyes widened.

“I... I said that... out... loud..?” He choked.

Ahh, looks like he’s starting to remember.

“You said a lot of things out loud.” I mused. Louis went bright red. “...Do you still want that shower?”

Louis made a run for the bed and dived straight into the centre; curling himself up into a tight ball and encasing himself with blankets. I wasn’t even sure he could breathe in there. He looked like a croissant.

“D-Don’t come near me!” He yelled; his voice barely audible under the muffle of all those blankets. I smirked even wider.

“That’s not what you said last night.” I mused. “I’m pretty sure it doesn’t taste like chocolate, by the way.”

“Agh! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” He screeched. I snuck closer and sat down on the edge of the bed and rested a hand where I’m guessing his ass was.

“I’m not a screamer, either.” I smirked. Louis managed to somehow curl into an even tighter ball of blankets and I laughed. “Oh come on, Lou, it’s not like you said anything bad.”

“I said everything bad!” He snapped back. “Go away and leave me to die!”

“Well that’s not going to increase your chances of getting laid after a month now is it?” I mused. I probably should stop but I really can’t help myself.

“Liaaaamm... I don’t hold the things you do when you’re drunk against you...” He groaned. I scoffed.

“The only thing you’ve seen me do drunk is make out with you.” I mused.

“...my point is still valid.” Louis mumbled. “...Now go away.”

I stood up and sighed dramatically.

“Fine! Have it your way!” I groaned. I stomped over to the door and slammed it shut and crept back around to the other side of the bed, then waited an agonisingly long time for Louis to peek his head out from under the covers and check if I’d left. He bought it. He slowly untangled himself from the blankets and was just starting to get up when I pounced on him and tackled him back into the pillows.