AO3 Best Larry.

Here i am!! so i have been obsessed over AO3 for a while cause that place is filled with Larry fic (just like watty here! :) ) and now i bring you the best books from AO3! lets see how many i can fit in here..(i have posted all of the links on comments so look em up)

1. Escapade by dolce_piccante.

Description: In the grand scheme of things, finding a date for a wedding should be no problem for Louis Tomlinson. He's rich. He's handsome. He's reasonably well behaved. But when the wedding is for his lifelong best friend (and former boyfriend), and is happening in under a month, finding a date for the ceremony and accompanying festivities becomes more of an adventure than he ever could have planned for.

Opinion: If you haven't read this yet..YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON EVERYTHING!!!!!! this book is..is..pure HEAVEN!!! i can't even describe it because tffff it's too good. one of my favorite book of all TIME!! I READ IT FIVE TIMES ALREADY!! go check it out yea??

2.Fading by tothemoonmydear

Description: Louis knows about beauty; the combination of qualities that pleases the aesthetic senses. He creates that combination every day in the garments he designs while studying fashion at uni. The cut of the design, the color of the fabric, the intricacy of the stitching; it all comes together to create something beautiful. When the science student with the long legs and dimpled smile agrees to model for him, Louis decides he's found beauty personified. Harry just thinks Louis needs someone to show him how beautiful he is.

Opinion: this fanfic killed me...like honestly. i have never cried over a fanfic in my life and this just. god i can't even explain. it's just sooo damn beautiful! it's wayyy tooo beautiful. you will love it! i just know it!

3.And Then a Bit by infinitelymint

Description: "We'd like to give the fans what they want." Magee states, placing his hand on the table in front of him and leaning forward. "We want to give them Larry Stylinson."

Or, take a parallel universe where Louis and Harry were never together, mix in a two year hiatus and an impending comeback, pour in a dash of lost fans, two tablespoons of strong friendship and a Modest! employee with a good idea. Add a squeeze of pretending to be a couple, lots of kisses and a tattoo or two. Stir. Serve: the mother of all publicity stunts.

Opinion: the BESTTT fake/pretend relationship AU EVER!!! loved it!! With the best management ever!! it has "Kissing practices" and all the other sickening ly fluffy shits we all adore! check it OUT!

4.nothing else but us right here by supernope

Description: Louis sighs and gives himself a mental pep talk as he smooths his jumper down over his hips. He can do this. He can resist the draw of Harry Styles, because he is a responsible, mature adult, and as much as he wants to tangle his fingers in that mess of hair and map those ridiculous tattoos with his tongue, he does not want to get his daughter's favorite teacher fired.

Opinion: one of the sweetest "Father Louis AU" i have ever read. i know we all are a bit bitter with all the babygate shit going on but this fanfic is bound to show you how amazing Louis as a dad will be! and of course there is Harry right there with him! it's just soo cute! the story involves children! you will love it!

5. You You You by isthatyoularry

Description: "Infamous boybander leaves club together with unknown," read the headline. Underneath were pictures of a boy with dark curls, green eyes and very tight pants. They both studied the article for a moment, reading it through quickly.

"Is that...?" Louis frowned. That guy almost looked exactly like... "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"
"Louis," Niall said, looking absolutely fucked over. "You just fucked the most wanted guy on earth. You just fucked Harry Styles of One Direction."

Or, the one where Harry and Louis meet at a club and Louis takes Harry home, only for him to realize that the boy who just made him breakfast half naked is Harry Styles from One Direction.

Opinion: Famous Harry/ Normal Louis....this one is SICK!!!! and bloody funny i have never laughed this much!! awesome shit this one!! and you will just love NIALL here!

6.From Eight Until Late, I Think About You by supernope

Description: After finding out that his University of Brighton roommate has a YouTube channel, Harry starts up his own channel, on which he posts videos of himself doing weekly challenges. He strikes up a friendship with Louis, a popular youtuber in London, that starts in the comments on their videos and progresses to texting, skyping, and talking about each other in their own videos far too often. They fall for each other long-distance, but put off meeting face-to-face as long as possible, too nervous that they'll screw it all up.

Involves a bunch of YouTube challenges (AKA excuses for Harry to get naked), some awkward snapchat mishaps, and a whole lot of pining.

Opinion: YOUTUBER AUUU!!!!!!!!!! DO I EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING??? I LOVE YOUTUBER AU'S! THIS ONE IS THE BEST ONE I'VE EVER READ!

7. let me make a thing of cream and stars by missandrogyny

Description: It doesn't explain why he's lying on the floor, with Harry Styles, of all people, planking on top of him.

As in, seventeenth most influential person in London, pop-star-turned-rock-star Harry Styles. The same Harry Styles who has had countless model girlfriends, left, right and centre. Also the same Harry Styles who has been the subject of Louis' wet dreams since he was about eighteen.

(Or: Louis is a Radio 1 DJ and Harry is a pop-star he interviews.)

Opinion: this one is a funny one. Sassy shy Louis and cheeky flirty Harry with a side laugh from Nick Grimshaw! it's sweet, it's funny, it's cute and it's EVERYTHING.

8.don't tell the gods (we left a mess) by bottomlinsons (grimgrace)

Description: After a misunderstanding with Liam's mother, Louis agrees to accompany his best friend to a family wedding and pretend to be the world's best boyfriend. But their simple plan goes awry when he learns that Harry, ex-boyfriend/ex-love of Louis' life, will also be in attendance. (aka: fake!boyfriends with a twist ft. bromance, romance and cake.)

Opinion: again a fake/pretend relationship AU...a pretend relationship of LILO that is!! and we have also got JEALOUS HARRY on the line soo.....this one is awesome! go check it out! :D

9.Dreaming of You by Velvetoscar

Description: The Begrudging Starbucks AU.

The world is winter and steamed milk and creamy espresso shots. The world is a never ending queue. The world is a Starbucks logo and a pink-cheeked smile from Niall and a bored scowl from Zayn and the world is Louis watching his best mate, Liam, fall in love with their newest customer, Harry. Who may or may not be in love with Louis. The world is cruel.

Opinion: a starbucks au cause what is life without one.
this is honestly one of my favorite books on AO3. i love everything about it. it's so well written and the plot is amazing. Louis is just adorable and Harry is...well Harry. Amazing. and we have liam here who will make you want to smack him and hug him at the same time cause he is just that adorable.

and IT HAS GOT PINNING IN IT!!!!!!! READ THIS!!!

10.Three French Hems by 100percentsassy, gloria_andrews

Description: In which Louis is a designer at Burberry and Harry spends December wearing Lanvin... and Lanvin... and Lanvin.

Opinion: fashion designer Louis....AGAIN!!! i know...but this one i can assure you that you will NOT cry over. it's funny it's sweet and we have sassy Louis. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK!?!?