unstuck ✎ writing advice

Writer: JeddieJay

Status: Ongoing 

Discription:

effective strategies on planning and writing stories that get finished and read.

Opinion:

Yes yes i know what you are thinking..This is not a Larry Fanfic why you put it in the list!?!?

But answer these questions first.

Do you ever feel like you have a story in your head that you know can be the next big thing out there?
Do you ever get struck by an idea of a story and start writing immediately only to get stuck after a couple of chapters?
Do you ever feel like you have lost inspiration to go on with your current creation cause you really don't know where to go next??
Are you stuck in the middle of your story??

Well if all of your answers were yeses,  it's time for you to get Unstuck! 

This is by far the BEST book on writing  you can find in wattpad. Believe me when i tell you , i honestly managed to plan three stories down just by reading this book alone.

So to all you aspiring writers out there, if you ever feel confused, this book is the answer to most of your confused questions.

Enough with reading the bests (all though reading does help improve writing :3) . it's time for you to create the next best fanfiction out there. Go get your notebooks and pens and start taking notes. 

Instead of searching for a good Larry fic, make your own one man! be the next <insert your name here> of Wattpad. And give me a call so i can read it! :)