Leaving.

Pennys POV.

BINNNG! BINNNG!  

I groaned before smacking my alarm and siting up. Today is my last day. I felt a smile tug at my lips as I changed into light blue skinny jeans and a polka dotted top and white high tops.  

Looking at the time I rushed inside my bathroom and brushed my teeth while I sprayed some Via La Vida purfume on myself then I rinsed my mouth and ran downstairs. 

"Rush home, bitch!" My Mum called as I ran outside and towards the place I hate, also known as High School. 

As I walked down the hall I noticed that it was..quiet. Until I heard her bitch voice. "Look its UGLY MUTE KID!" Screamed Angel and pointed to me while others laughed. 

I held back tears as I felt a sharp pain in my chest that I feel whenever someone calls me foul names. 

I speed walk to my locker, only to have James slam me aginst it and lift me off my feet by the throat. 

I gasped for air as it barleg came to my lungs until he let go and I slid down the locker landing hard on my ass. He just laughed before walking off as I got my books. 

'I'll miss you, Beauty.' I sined as it was the end of the day. She started to cry in my arms before I pulled away. 'Don't listen to them, your beautiful and perfect.' I sined and she grined at me before handing me a small purple box.  

I gave her a look before I opend the box to see a mustache shaped nacklace, best written on one side and friends on the other. She smiled before handing me Best and taking friend.  

I hooked it around my neck and after I huged her again. We had become so close. With her I never felt alone. But now I have that feeling. That I am alone. 'Thanks Beuty! I miss you! Your an amazing friend!' I sined before I began to walk. "I Love bestie!" I sung loud as I walked home, earning a few wispers but...who cares? 

When I walked inside my living room was bare. Not only that my bags were resting on the steps as my Mum and Dad came into veiw. "Lets go!" My Mum screamed before I grabed my bags.  

Once we reached the airport, at our gate Mum finally spoke. "We live in a Complex, on the top floor, only us and our clients live on that floor so be quiet." She snaped at me and if I could laugh I would. ME LOUD?! 

"Watch the expressin before I smack you right here" Dad warned as we borded our flight and secreatly he kicked me before moving on.