chapter 19

Michaels POV

I decided to go into Daisy's office just to check if everything was in oder for when she gets back to work.I walked in and everything looked neat and normal,everyone was working and smiling. I walked into her office and.....there was papers every where.I got the shock of my life.I walked in and closed the door.

If daisy saw this she would die I started cleaning up wasn't Tegan supposed to take care of this.where is she any way?I stared pilling up all the papers and putting them in the corect places I bent over to pick a paper when suddenly...

"Hey Michael!"
I heard a very sexy tone behind me I turned around and saw Tegan.

"Oh Tegan hi...I am just helping to tidy up!"

"Oh ya I forgot haha"

"Well then you are a very bad personal assistant huh?"

"Ya I just wanted to get you here!"

"Oh really?"

"Yup"

"Well I am here to help daisy not you!"

"Listen Michael I know you want me back and you can't say no!"

"Oh really?"

"Ya!"

"No!"

"OK what ever you say Mr Jackson...."

I watched Tegan leave the room closing the door behind her.I continued picking up her papers and what ever else was laying around. Then I remember how I said to my self,that I was going to give Tegan a fair chance to. I need to see what girl I actually belong with but its really hard to do that.maybe I need to talk to someone..I know who!

I walked out the office right past Tegan, I didn't look her way I just carried on walking.I hopped in the car and made a phone call to Ben he is the greatest guy to talk to if you need help.

Later......

Still Michaels POV

I arrived at a little coffee shop near my house.for some reason Ben would never want us to go to his house but I think k I will eventually find out why .I hopped out my car and saw Ben sitting at a table out side.

"Hey Ben!"

"Michael darling how are you?!"

"I am great thank you and your self?"

"Oh I am OK so what do you want to talk about?"

"Well umm you know how me and spent time together on the tour and all....and I kinda....kinda..."

"Grew feelings for her?"

"Yes yes that's it.but how did you know?"

"I saw the hole time the look in your eyes when you saw her and I know that kinda look!"

"Ya you always know what to say"

"Ya I guess"

"But here's the thing my ex is Daisy's assistant and I kinda grew feelings for her again!"

"What that's gonna be a problem!"

"Well I had this Idea....maybe I should spend time with Tegan just like I did with daisy on the tour.?"

"Well that's and OK idea...."

"Can you think of anything else?"

"No not really that's why I said it's OK"

"OK so should I do it?",

"Ya go for it but remember go with you'd heart not with what's fair OK?"

"OK thanks so much Ben I can always count on you....oh please don't tell Daisy's I know you to are close so..."

"No worry's I won't say a word.so where you off to now?"

"I am going to see how Daisy's is and you?"

"I am going to film a movie I am super busy now a days."

"Well enjoy and that thanks!"

"Anytime and good luck!"

I hopped into my car and watched Ben walk of.he Is a great man and I will always ask him first.I started driving back to Daisy's house .

Daisy's POV

I HATE being stuck at home all day and doing nothing.at least tomorrow I am going back to do my job and I can't wait!I know most people doesn't like work but me I hate sitting still for to long. Suddenly the door went flying open and I saw Michael standing there.

"Hey mike!"

"Hey diasy how are you doing?"

"I am way way way better and you mike?"

"Oh I am OK I guess you know same old same old"

Mike sat down next to me on my coach.

"So you exited for work tomorrow?"

"Ya ya I am so so ready!"

"I bet you are you just can't wait anymore can you?"

"no not at all I have already taken out my outfit for work!"

"wow great!"

"hey mike, thanks for everything you have done for me! I didn't ever think I would learn to love you...but I did"

"i should be saying thanks to you you helped with my tour and the album."

we looked at each other again and just stared I didn't know what to do I was stuck in some way.he just looked at me and closed his eyes he came closer and I puleed away.

"well um I better get to bed its a big day tomorrow!"

"ya go ahead I will just go!"

"bye mike"

"umm bye"

he left and I felt awful I didn't know what I was doing I am so dumb aghhh!

hey guys really really sorry I have taken this long to update just let me explain my tab broke and then I was writing on my laptop and that broke to so ya that's why but I am back with some more ideas and I hope your ready!