All fun and games

Aphmau POV"ZANE GET BACK HERE" I say chasing Zane in my bedroom "GIVE ME BACK MY LIMITED ADDITION RARITY DOLL" Zane is now on my bed doing a victory dance "nnnneeeevvverrrrrr " he says with an evil grin "Zane give it back to me or I'll-"Zane cuts ...

Aphmau POV
"ZANE GET BACK HERE" I say chasing Zane in my bedroom "GIVE ME BACK MY LIMITED ADDITION RARITY DOLL" Zane is now on my bed doing a victory dance "nnnneeeevvverrrrrr " he says with an evil grin "Zane give it back to me or I'll-"Zane cuts me off "or you'll what steal my limited addition pinkie cake"he looks like he made the biggest mistake of his life "That is exactly what I will do" I say as I slowly walk to my bedroom door maintaining eye contact with him "a-Aphmau y-you don't have to be irrational" he looks scared for his life now " you have 5 seconds or else " he looks at me, I don't think he has noticed his mask has fallen off "5......4......3......2......1...TIMES UP" I open the door and run outside " oh thanks for the keys and the mask"

Zane POV
"What HOW DID U GET MY KEYS AND HOW DID U TAKE MY MASK WITH OUT ME KNOWING" I look every where in the room to find something I can cover my face with all she has are purple sheets and a black hoodie wait is that Aaron's oh my Irene it's Aaron's hoodie when was he here and why did he leave it here? As I run out side with the hoodie on I yell "APHMAU COME BACK HERE" she turns around "Aaron? ZANE WHY DO U HAVE AARONS HOODIE" I hear her yell I'm trying to get closer but my foot gets court in the snow " I should ask why u had it in your room!" she's blushing so hard right now it's funny she comes closer to me she hands my keys and mask back to me "thank you" I hand her the pony and the hoodie " I just have one question" Aphmau is still blushing "w-what is it?" I hear her say nervously "why do u have so many ponies" she looks relieved that I didn't ask about the hoodie "well I have more money than you" she says in her goofiest voice and then we head back to my place.

Garroth POV
"LAURANCE COME BACK HERE " LAURANCE has my laptop and my phone but I have his so I think it's even "give me my phone back and you can have your stuff back" I hand him the phone and he hands me phone and laptop " I'm going to my room don't disturb me" I run to my room and lock the door, I look under my bed to get one of posters I shut all my blinds and turn my light on "should I text Aphmau to ask if she wants to hang out"

Convocation time G=Garroth SL= Shouting laurance
A= aphmau SG= shouting Garroth

G-Hey aph wanna hang out?
A-Sure I'd love to what do u want to do?
G-movie?
A-Sure can I bring someone?
SL-GARROTH DINNER IS READY
SG-I SAID DONT DISTURB ME ALSO JUST LEAVE IT OUT SIDE MY DOOR
G- Sure but who?
A-oh nobody in particular what time?
G-pick u up at 7?
A-how about I just meet u there
CONVERSATION ENDED

(Comment if you like this so far the next update will be coming out soon)