Prologue

What's your problem ?" She asked annoyed.

He leaned a little to meet her height as he was too tall compared to her tiny figure. His damp hair fell on his forehead and he pushed them back with his fingers . Any girl by now would've fallen for him but Aashi being Aashi rolled her eyes.

"I don't know about the problem but you are the solution to it. " He replied stepping backwards and he winked at her before heading out of the room .

Her cheeks were all red as she was blushing that hard she couldn't understand what was wrong with him but she made her mind to never meet him again in her life . But little did she know that they will surely meet again ...

****

_________

Mohammed Zaid Aydin is a young billionaire. A very ambitious and hard working guy. Not a typical rude one, but a kind hearted person. He is a nature lover and has a very interesting personality. He seems to be an introvert.

He falls for his friend's sister and wishes to send his proposal. But destiny has its own way of bringing them together.

___________

Aisha Hamidi is a college going girl. She lives with her father and step mother. She lost her biological mother at a very young age and trusts her brother as her only guardian. She has faith in Allah, and believes that he plans better than her expectations.

She is fun loving and chirpy. But sometimes the situations bring her down. The only thing that can make her happy is food. Loving to live in the world of story books she escapes the real world.

What happens when she gets married to someone she thinks "is the most ideal person" but in unfavourable circumstances.

___________
Hello guys!!!
Assalmuailaikum
This is my first story ever
Please vote and comment it means a lot to me !
Stay blessed :)