Chapter 16

"Nick!!!" she yelled, grabbing the cell bars and shaking them desperately. Nick looked at her, but turned his head, as if he was trying to ignore her.

"Nick, please!!!" she continued shaking the bars while screaming loudly. Finnick grabbed her paw and pulled her back. "Stop it!" he whispered. She glanced down at Finnick confused, and then back at Nick, who didn't give her a second look. Judy felt tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You know that bunny?" one of the soldiers asked Nick, pointing at Judy. She looked at him, waiting patiently for an answer.

"No. I don't." he replied, still not looking at Judy.

"It's me! Don't you remember?" she asked, crying. Finnick face-palmed.

"Don't lie, Wilde!" the soldier grabbed Nick by his collar. Much to Judy's surprise, Nick didn't reply. The soldier approached Judy.

"What's your name?" he asked her.

"She has lost her mind sir, she can't possibly remember her na-" Finnick said before Judy replied.

"Judy Hopps." she answered, wiping off her tears, confused. Finnick face-palmed with both paws.

The soldier grinned. "Take the fox to the king. I'll bring the bunny in a second."

"No! You can't touch her!" Nick unexpectedly shouted, trying to escape the soldier's grip. Judy's eyes widened. The soldier left with Nick. They were heading to the king, where Judy would go as well.

.....................................

The enormous white door opened, and Judy entered. A room full of soldiers that were standing side by side in a straight line. A red, thick carpet conjoined the entrance with the king's marble throne. And there he was. The king of Anonymous. A lion, wearing formal clothes. Nick was standing next to him, with the same soldier guarding him. As soon as the door opened and Judy entered, her paws cuffed, everyone looked at her.

The soldier threw her forcibly in front of the king, making her kneel down. The room was silent.

"Well, well..." the king started, his voice deep.

"What do we have here?" he continued. The silence scared Judy.

"A bunny? That helped a fox run away?" he asked, looking at his golden rings. Judy could hear her heart beating like a drum.

"How ironic..." the king chuckled. Judy stared down at the clean floor, her ears lowered. Nick didn't take his eyes off of her. He was holding a frown, while listening carefully to what the king said.

Silence. The king examined both Judy and Nick. He then turned his head to Nick.

"Wilde, is this the bunny you fell in love with?" he asked pointing at Judy, lazily. Nick looked down. He opened his mouth to reply, but suddenly the door opened. Everyone looked at the door.

"Delivery!" the Fennec fox said, entering the room without the king's permission. He held a glass vase.

"Finnick?" Judy whispered.

"Who are you?" the king asked.

"I am the delivery man." Finnick approached the soldier that held Nick. The king frowned, watching carefully.

"I demand you to stop!" he stomped his foot.

Finnick started laughing. Nick smiled, and failed to hold back a snicker. Laughing's contagious, anyway. Some soldiers laughed along.

Unexpectedly, Finnick threw the vase on the soldier's head, causing him to let go of Nick, and pass out. The king gasped.

"Don't let them get away!" he yelled. Nick ran towards Judy and knelt down, facing her.

"Let's go." he told her, and took her paw. She looked at him and smiled. Suddenly an arrow fell next to them. They turned around only to find the soldiers running towards them.

Nick, Judy and Finnick ran as fast as they could. They managed to get out of the king's hall, but that was not enough. They had to get out of the castle. And fast.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay, so I've decided that the Chapters will be shorter. But, I will update more often. Things are getting crazy! So I will update on Saturday, then on Monday, and probably on Wednesday. Stay tuned!

I would love to thank my editor, who really helps me with this: gunsandthrones

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND REVIEW KINDLY!

P.S I don't own the characters, but I own everything else.