Anouncement of the Grand Magic Games

Akira's POV
I was sitting next to Y/N as Master Makarov shouted really loud to get all of our attention. "Alright you brats you better listen up!! I am going to anounce the candidates who will be participating in the Grand Magic Games! Natsu Dragneel! Gray Fullbuster! Erza Scarlet! Y/N L/N! AND Wendy Marvell! He shouted. Dammit how come I didn't get picked?! Even Wendy got picked too?! I practically screamed in my head. "Uh Akira are you okay? Oh and are you happy I got in the GMG!!!??" Y/N asked. I smiled weakly at her. "Y-yeah..." I replied. I heard a loud boom and when I turned my head only to let my eyes meet the eyes of my crush. Lyon Vastia. Although I know that he likes Juvia and Y/N. He was walking towards me and Y/N. Although I couldn't help but call him name. "Hi Lyon!!!" I said waving at him. He glared at me. "I told you to just call me Vastia!" He yelled at me. Ouch. When he looked at Y/N his angered face was replaced with a smile. "Hello there Y/N." He said warmly. "Hello Vastia-san." She said. "Please no need for formalities call me Lyon." He replied. "Oh, okay Lyon." She said. Well I better go, things will get akward if I'm here. As I stood up I could feel I was being carried by Mystogan?! "O-oh hi Mystogan! Wait why are you carrying me?" I asked him he blushed. He looks cute when he's blushing. I noticed everyone was sleeping even Y/N. I know his magic doesn't affect her but meh. But wait everyone is sleeping soo... I looked at sleeping Lyon. "Will you go on a mission with me?" Mystogan asked me. "Oh um... I'm sorry Mystogan but I can't. But we can watch Hetalia at my place if you want." I replied he nodded. "Oh wait let me do something before we go." I said. He let me down and I walked to Lyon's sleeping figure and kissed his cheek. "Okay let's go!" I said pumping my fist up in the air.

Y/N's POV

I noticed that Mystogan *cough* Jellal *cough* was carrying Akira. Bridal Style. I was so glad I had my phone with me. I pretended that I was sleeping. And I saw that Akira was going near me and Lyon. Oh shit! And she kissed Lyon on the cheek and went of with Mystogan. And after Akira and Mystogan left everyone woke up. "Aw I wanted to watch Hetalia with them!" I whined. "Um Y/N what is 'Hetalia'." Lyon asked me while doing quotation marks using his fingers. "Ah nevermind... just watch this." I said lending him my phone. "Who is that carrying Aki- *cough*Danzen." Lyon asked me pointing at Jella-Mystogan. "Oh that's Mystogan." I said. "Why is he holding her like that?" He asked but this time he seemed angry. "Well I have no idea...Wait are you jealous?" I asked with a creepy smile. And from the corner of my eye I could see Gray sweatdropping. "I think Y/N inherited that smile from Akira..." He said and I giggled. "N-no." Lyon said looking away. "Oh Lyon is it okay if you want to come with me to Akira-nee's place?" And as I said that I heard footsteps coming close to us. It was Gray and Natsu. "Hey I wanna come too!" Natsu said. "Don't forget me you flame brain!" Gray yelled. "Okay all three of you can come let me just text Akira-nee." I said as I started texting Akira.

Y/N: Hey Akira-nee can Lyon, Gray, Natsu, and I hang out at your place. You know Anime and Chill. And do you have (Your favorite anime) in your laptop?

Akira: Sure I'll ready the snacks. Oh and some of you have to sit on the floor though. And yes I do have (Y/f/a) on my laptop. But we will watch Hetalia first. (A/N: If your favorite anime is Hetalia then use your second favorite anime ^J^)

Y/N: Okaaaay. Can you also prepare (your favorite snack) and since Lyon was mean to you don't use Mr. Pipe on him okay?

Akira: Okay da \(^J^)/ ♡♡♡ and See you there!

Y/N: See ya!

As I was done I looked at the boys. "Okay gentlemen since we are going to Akira-nee's place you should show respect okay?" I said they all nodded. "Or else I will beat you up until you can't even open your eyes." I said with a smile and dark aura around me. All their eyes widend. "Yes ma'am!!" They all said in unison.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hallo zhere baguettes! I am very sorry zhat zhis chapter  took a long time. And can jou see da references? ^J^
Sayonara baguettes!!!
-Me_Is_An_OTAKU