I'm sorry... Really...

I scowl at the figure in the forest as I slash my katakana. I'd gone out hunting to let off some steam and Kai has followed me ever since. "Damn Kai... Damn test... Damn Kirito!! HAAAAA!" I shout as I furiously attack the oversized praying Mantis. The creature bursts into polygons and I stalk off, waving away my rewards menu. I'm not in it for the rewards today. I stand with my hands on my hips and let of a huff of breath "Damn it Kai!! Just come out already. Either say what your gonna say or stop following me already!!" I snap. Kai looks sheepish and steps out with his hands in mock surrender, like this whole thing is a game. Without thinking I lunge ar him, sword poised. As I predicted he has his sword out in a flash and his connects with mine, locking our sword in an x, a barrier between me and him. I grit my teeth, glaring at him "Look... I know your angry... But I did it for you!" I shove his sword sideways, sending him stumbling. An expression crosses his face and he stands, resolved. "okay. I challenge you to a duel. You win and you can walk away. I win and I get to say what I've wanted to say for a long time...." I frown a little, raising an eyebrow, but give a small nod. His finger smoothly drag the menu and tap efficiently in the controls, a duel invite pops up in front of me. I hit the yes button, numbers appear above us counting down. I glance over at Kai and blink surprised, his sword is held facing downwards, a typical move he uses in actual combat, never duels. He must be serious about this. Well, I'm equally serious. As soon as the countdown hits zero I wait for him to come, watching his footwork rather than sword direction, his tell tale sign is his feet. Sparks fly as his sword connects with mine, I push him back and fein a left attack, instead dipping my sword down at the last second, the sword skill takes over the rest. He blocks 2 of the four piece combo, his hp dropping a chunk. His eyes burn with fury and he lunges forward with more force than before, relentlessly attacking with skill after skill, me barely managing to keep up. What the hell is he so desperate to tell me?! "HAAAAAAAA!" I shout as I dart forward and hit him again, his hp dropping close to yellow and closer to losing the duel. He pauses, breathing heavy, his eyes flicking to his hp bar and back to my furious face. He flicks his sword up, resolve in his eyes. I look at him warily and we both start running. His sword lights up a vibrant orange as lets the combo go, I manage only to block the first one as the sheer force of the sword skill disarms me. I stumble back surprised as the streak ends so many hits?! I breath heavily, my body numb with shock, but I manage to stay upright. My eyes flick to my hp that drips into the yellow, my stomach sinks as Kai is declared the winner. He throws his sword to the ground and runs towards me, stopping a meter away and sinking to his knees, hands on the floor. "I love you!" He shouts. My mouth pops open and then closes then opens again, my mind completely blank, the anger draining completely out of my face. "I've never met anyone like you before!"

I just stand there looking like a goldfish