10 THINGS THAT IRRITATES ME

Was tagged by Shameem_16.

10 things that irritates me-

* Interference in my life by unimportant people- I don't interfere in other's life; even when it comes to my loved ones, I don't need to know everything, except that they are happy and safe ( a habit, my bestie dislikes). I hate people that need to unnecessary poke me. Except few people, I don't like anyone to interfere or ask unnecessary question about my life. Simply, what I do, what I should do, what I shouldn't do, that's no one's business so just stay out of it. If you are not the one, that mean the world to me, then don't try to know everything about me. it's tough for a girl to get a civil engineer job, trying banking or teaching, they are safest option for a girl, blaah, blaaah, Please!

*The morning chak-chak- I hate when I wake-up and someone argues around me. Please! fight all day long but not in the morning, spare the morning. Spoil your morning and rest of the day already gets spoiled. When in the PG, any girls argues in the morning with the maid or the owner, I just put pillow over my ear and ask my rommie to close the door.

* Bad food- Kill me but don't   make me eat tasteless or weird tasting dishes, specially when I have paid for the food. I am foodie, I live to eat, so you can guess, how irritating it is. 

*People that tell me wait for the right time, everything will be perfect- Just a question, when the hell that perfect time come and what to do till the time, it's not coming? honestly, from last 10 months, I am going through a tough phase, physical, ,mental and emotional pain; still I never ever went to anyone not even my parents, crying that I can't  manage, very rare times, I told my bestie. I always know not being strong is never an option. Right now, I am numb. I am fine, I will manage but don't give me the' right time' lecture.

*Certain readers who forget that the author got a life, struggle, pain and he/she can't just manage to write and give early update.

*Certain readers who forget that the book, in the end belongs to the author and he/she can do whatever he or she wish to.

* people who don't have any other work except to hate/ disrespectful comment and message to author- There is a constructive criticism and then there is what you call criticism but are actually words that want me to slap them- First of all, everyone's favorite word is fuck (the only curse word I use and when my mind is ready to burst, I used it a lot). I get it you don't like someone's work, don't read it; I do it all the time. I don't go telling people how bad they are. They are writing because they like to, we don't pay them to write for us, so why demotivate someone? If it's constructive criticism, go ahead but please don't hurt the author. Everyone is not the best in the beginning, give them so time, they will eventually be best; never underestimate someone. You never know a disaster can turn into incredible. (WoW! nice lines. A pat on my back)

Then there are people whose hate comment doesn't make logic. Actually, they lack logic and common sense, and believe they know it all. I just feel like giving them a tight slap. Recently, someone commented on copyright section of  Love stories and I quote, 'That you fucking call it a story. Shame on you'. Please tell me since when one liners are categorized as stories? then there were this chick who doesn't understand between BDSM and normal story; and MTBY and 50 shades? 

Bad stories- You may hate me for it but it's true, It blows me! I am not saying I am an amazing author or I don't write cliche or don't make grammatical mistake, but there are many stories that don't make sense, they don't seem like book, logic are missing, they write anything, half of them have the same plot, and what not and still they would be the higher voted books. No offence to anyone, but this is what I feel! Rachel and I would always read a story and we would discuss what the hell they wrote. I really get a headache. It's just when you write a book, try to write a book. There are times when my reader would be saying amazing chapter, and my bestie will say what a crap and I listen to my bestie and try to write better. If you love something, is passionate about them, please do it right. But, those books get more vote and followers then mine so they are better than mine.

Lots of sugar in my tea- When compared to normal people, I drink very less sugar in my tea. In my pg, if I make tea for me and someone else, they had to add extra and large amount of sugar. 

Story about obsessive male, abusive hero and still the girl fall for them- open  wattpad and you'll find heap of these stories and girl going all crazy for the man, 'Oh! I want a man like him'. Please! Christian Grey, is my nightmare! I couldn't read the book beyond the part where he make her sign the contract. Returns and still love the abusive partner? You are 21st century woman, respect yourself, get a life, fight for yourself, life is not all about love, it's much more. Make an identity, you don't need a man.

And honestly, obsessive men are not sexy, they are not someone you can live with. I met an obsessive male, I had experience what it feels like, and the feeling till date scare me. there is this fear inside what if he return? What if he fulfilled his promise of never letting me go? the scariest part, he know me and I don't. My fear has no face. I have never begged in front of anyone except him to just let me go.  He said he would wait for me, I just hope he keeps on waiting. When I started writting HTC, I was living that fear and I wanted people to know that obsessiveness is not sexy. 

I tag

Latika_

_Rachel007

background21

lifestory1995

sravs7

neha12056

sweetisme

Khushi95

smiley020

vishti268

Daddyzgal

ALUCKY99

shachiseth