author's note

good news! 

i have successfully completed thoughts after putting it on hold for around a year now. this is the second book that i have completed on wattpad, therefore i feel sort of accomplished haha. :)

however, i am immensely upset that a lot of you can relate, therefore if you ever feel like letting it out or venting to a complete stranger, i'm here for you :) you can slide into my messages whenever you want to let it out. 

as for thoughts, i'd like to thank you for the support on every single chapter. although it pained me to see the comments sometimes, i'm glad you could relate and that your thoughts were finally put into words. i've been through depression myself, and getting rid of it wasn't as easy as they all make it seem to be. it was hard, and i hated myself for every single thing i did no matter how big or small. i always thought that the world was against me personally; there was nothing that could save me from myself and there was no such thing as being saved from my demons.

but, it's possible. i haven't self-harmed in over a year now, and i'm proud to say that even the harshest triggers don't bring the feeling or need to cut again back. i'm proud to say that i have overcome my demons, and i'm proud to say that i did it all on my own.

i believe in you, which is why i think you can get over this. you can be strong again. you can overcome your demons. you can be the person you once were, all you have to do is believe in yourself, and there are a lot of people willing to help you with your journey.

take care of yourselves, there's always someone out there who cares about you :)

as of 07/04/2016