Rules

There aren't many and they are all very simple however it is important that you follow them in order for your book to be picked as quickly as possible.

1) Respect my opinions
I will absolutely not tell you that your work is horrible. I won't be rude, I won't deliberately upset anyone, and I won't make fun of anything written. However you came to me fully knowing I would give my opinion and I expect you to respect that. I will offer constructive criticism and if I don't like something I'll tell you, but I will do it nicely and politely. If you complain about what I write I will delete your review, simple as that.

2) No hating on others
Like I expect for me, I also expect respect for others. Do not give rude opinions on other's work. If you'd like to do that you can start your own book of reviews.

3) Do not spam or promote
Please do not request or suggest the same book more than once. If you have multiple books I will read the one you requested first and then move on to another author, I may come back to your other book at a later date. It's only fair to give everyone equal opportunity. Also please do not promote yourself in the comments. The review will bring you the same amount of extra readers if not more so keep your advertising out of this book. Thank you.

4) Payment
It's very simple. Please follow me and mention me in the next chapter of your book. Just leave a note at the end saying I reviewed your story and that I have another book called "The Scarlet Knife" (of course leave my username) and anything else you'd like to say (keeping it friendly) If you would rather a different form of gratitude, you can switch following me, or giving me a small promotion with a vote on "The Scarlet Knife". But please pick two. I truly don't think I'm asking for much. And please note that I will vote for at least one chapter on all books I review!

*violation of these rules will result in the deletion of your review

*any questions can be DMed to my account.